or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

Very interesting......
Do you ship to the US? $?
Considering I just purchased two staple Canaili suit at full retail - ill say suits....also, don't think I have ever found a pair of Carmina's on sale and I have 4 pair. I would never pay full retail for a watch and my local AD would not let me do so, which is why he is "my" AD....
That about sums it up, I have been looking for a full canvass staple blue suit and it fit the bill perfectly. I too hate to pay full retail and I take comfort in the fact I rarely do it...That and the fact just last week I pick up a very smart Canali sport coat at the Rack for $225 marked down from $1595. The math suggests I made a $3250 clothing purchase for $2000.....
Man, I cannot believe what I did..... Paid full price for a Canali suit..... Staple blue, Internet impulse buy.....
I too am seriously suspect of the eyeglasses business model. Every year I get (3) new/updated scripts and glasses (a walking around pair, a "computer screen" pair and sunglasses) and every year my optician send them out to some mystery spot in the mid-west where it takes about (2) weeks to get back.....at a cost of $400 each for the lenses...if Lenscrafters can turn them around in about an hour - why (2) weeks? Why 400 clams? I like getting new glass to change up my look...
Maybe someone should start a "Show Us How You Wear You Blue Blazer" thread....I suspect it would be interesting to see just how versatile the blue blazer really is...that is, assuming people actually post their pics....
A close to prefect as I have seen......
I have come to realize that iPhone photo skills are essential in conveying the fit… Until I get better at this I'm not sure there is any value in posting… Anyway… And why is it certain stains only show up in photos…