or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

I have ordered three pair of the Straight legs over the last (6) months and found the first pair to be a bit more snug in the waist and hips then other jeans in my "size"; thus I went up a size and all is good. While I'll spend $500 on shoes no problem, I cannot do $200 on jeans. I think the Gustin's are great deal - contemporary, top quality and solid fit. Next it will be a shirt....jtb
I was going to get a new pair of shoes or some Drakes' ties, but instead I made an internet impulse purchase... For my money, Sailor pens are the best everyday writing pens...I have been using fountain pens almost exclusively for 20 years and of all the brands I do, or have, owned, a Sailor 1911 is always within reach.....IMO, of course..
I gots one nice leg of fleshy tissue and one very expensive leg of carbon fiber and titanium ....I still wear shorts between Friday afternoon to Sunday evening on most weekends....There is no other weekend clothing here in Socal.....
Very interesting what qualifies as "bold" around the world......
Yeah, well I just got an apologetic email from PS informing me their stock was insufficient to meet the sale's demand..."We are so sorry..."
I love those chakkas and have coveted them for months on the PS website, but ultimately, I lost out as my size was gone by the time current sale opened.....I should have paid full price.... Are they as nice as the look IRL?However, I did get the similar but different double monk boots.They look great and cannot wait to get my pair......Enjoy, jtb
I am aware and, in the past, I have found their sales-returns policy to be negotiable ...
The sad reality is that some one will spend that much on this tie or, excuse me, a "work of art"......
Just picked (ordered - 40% off) ) these up from Paul Stuart ......Not sure they are keepers yet, looking forward to getting them....
What do you think? I just got these from Paul Stuart (Fathers' Day Sale), really wanted the laces up, but I like these too....