or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

Very interesting what qualifies as "bold" around the world......
Yeah, well I just got an apologetic email from PS informing me their stock was insufficient to meet the sale's demand..."We are so sorry..."
I love those chakkas and have coveted them for months on the PS website, but ultimately, I lost out as my size was gone by the time current sale opened.....I should have paid full price.... Are they as nice as the look IRL?However, I did get the similar but different double monk boots.They look great and cannot wait to get my pair......Enjoy, jtb
I am aware and, in the past, I have found their sales-returns policy to be negotiable ...
The sad reality is that some one will spend that much on this tie or, excuse me, a "work of art"......
Just picked (ordered - 40% off) ) these up from Paul Stuart ......Not sure they are keepers yet, looking forward to getting them....
What do you think? I just got these from Paul Stuart (Fathers' Day Sale), really wanted the laces up, but I like these too....
Very interesting......
Do you ship to the US? $?
Considering I just purchased two staple Canaili suit at full retail - ill say suits....also, don't think I have ever found a pair of Carmina's on sale and I have 4 pair. I would never pay full retail for a watch and my local AD would not let me do so, which is why he is "my" AD....