or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

Given the amount of lurking I do, it's only fair that I post once in a while…
Question: How do I determine what is in stock and what sizes are available on your website?
[[SPOILER]] Nice! And even nicer to see a fellow audiophile......(assuming you would admit to being as such)
Nice! And I just happened to be wearing that very same shirt today....
I am so in. Please please included 7US in your inventory orders. Thanks.
Happy, Happy, Happy....
What are the collective thoughts on corduroy trousers? I really do not like chinos (really do not like), I have my share of well maintained jeans, but would like to get some options for dress-down, business (office) casual. I am looking at the BB Clark fit corduroy; any general opinions of comments specific to the BB's? I am open to any other recommendation, please? (price is not a significant concern)...Thanks, jtb
"Fancy dip pen" ? In case you are including the above Sailor as such, this is a fountain pen with which I will use with ink cartridges, like every other fountain pen I have. Such pens are often sold with a bottle of ink, but I typically opt for cartridges.....Each of the fountain pen I own were purchased for and intended to be used every day, however, many ended up in my desk top pen box because they were not good writers. I have several brands and have found, without...
I have ordered three pair of the Straight legs over the last (6) months and found the first pair to be a bit more snug in the waist and hips then other jeans in my "size"; thus I went up a size and all is good. While I'll spend $500 on shoes no problem, I cannot do $200 on jeans. I think the Gustin's are great deal - contemporary, top quality and solid fit. Next it will be a shirt....jtb