or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

[[SPOILER]] Nice! And even nicer to see a fellow audiophile......(assuming you would admit to being as such)
Nice! And I just happened to be wearing that very same shirt today....
I am so in. Please please included 7US in your inventory orders. Thanks.
Happy, Happy, Happy....
What are the collective thoughts on corduroy trousers? I really do not like chinos (really do not like), I have my share of well maintained jeans, but would like to get some options for dress-down, business (office) casual. I am looking at the BB Clark fit corduroy; any general opinions of comments specific to the BB's? I am open to any other recommendation, please? (price is not a significant concern)...Thanks, jtb
"Fancy dip pen" ? In case you are including the above Sailor as such, this is a fountain pen with which I will use with ink cartridges, like every other fountain pen I have. Such pens are often sold with a bottle of ink, but I typically opt for cartridges.....Each of the fountain pen I own were purchased for and intended to be used every day, however, many ended up in my desk top pen box because they were not good writers. I have several brands and have found, without...
I have ordered three pair of the Straight legs over the last (6) months and found the first pair to be a bit more snug in the waist and hips then other jeans in my "size"; thus I went up a size and all is good. While I'll spend $500 on shoes no problem, I cannot do $200 on jeans. I think the Gustin's are great deal - contemporary, top quality and solid fit. Next it will be a shirt....jtb
I was going to get a new pair of shoes or some Drakes' ties, but instead I made an internet impulse purchase... For my money, Sailor pens are the best everyday writing pens...I have been using fountain pens almost exclusively for 20 years and of all the brands I do, or have, owned, a Sailor 1911 is always within reach.....IMO, of course..
I gots one nice leg of fleshy tissue and one very expensive leg of carbon fiber and titanium ....I still wear shorts between Friday afternoon to Sunday evening on most weekends....There is no other weekend clothing here in Socal.....