or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

[[SPOILER]] JEZUM! Smacked out of the park!
[[SPOILER]] Wow, effin awesome... I be here to bow down repeatedly....
Which was exactly what I was trying to avoid.....expanding horizons and all....Thanks for the input....
I felt I was already committed to posting....decided to proceed at my own risk...... Feel free to critique my shirt/ tie combo..please.
Lame. Just realized no jacket...
My first bathroom pic.....
I am just so darn proud of my knot....
Gents... Perhaps we can popularize this thread for those with new shirts - here post a picture of a shirt and request input and obtain recommendations for ties that you might not otherwise consider......? Right? I recently picked up these two shirts from STF and, while I am not that into stripes I do like them, over the past few years (read: since joining SF) the range of shirts in my closet has become a bit homogenized...thus, stripes. My inclination would be to find...
Hey Guys - I just picked up these shirts from STF: Now I am looking to expand my horizons in to tie selection. What tie might you pair with these shirts? The blue stripe is an easy one, but the orange strip not so much....either one, I am open to new ties ideas.... Thanks (should this have been started as a new thread?)
I just picked my second pair of the Ramseys. This time in black. Great shoes.... The AFPS special right now gets you a pair of the lasted shoe trees for freeā€¦nice!