or Connect

Posts by Archimedes

you're most welcome! Thank you for your valued opinion as well
Thanks for the reply, Cyber7Punk. Well I already have a jacket, so no reason to check Yoox, I was just curious about its quality and Corneliani's reputation (as far as leather jackets go) here on SF since I think it's a great jacket but haven't heard/read much about it and I don't have that much experience with leather jackets anyway. Mine is lambskin with a removable fur collar branded under the Corneliani ID line (photo of the tag, and inside tag attached, retail price...
Full refund (except the initial shipping cost. returns are free) Edit: Sorry, that is for full-retail items, not sure about sale items but if they are returnable then the above statement applies as well
Does anyone remember how late is the EU sale compared to the US (including founder members)?
Hey everyone. Just a quick question about leather jackets, since I am not that knowledgeable on that department. What do you guys think of the quality of Corneliani leather jackets? I know Corneliani is well regarded when it comes to suits but I couldn't find any relevant information on its leather jackets... I am specifically interested in the Corneliani ID brand (which as I understand is more fashion-forward but compromises on quality. Don't know whether there are...
So, does no one have any experience with (or overall opinion about) the quality of Corneliani leather goods, or should I post the question on a different thread?Thanks again and sorry to bump my question, but I was encouraged by the questions of previous posters (mine cannot be that bad)
Hey everyone. Just a quick question about leather jackets (the search function is not working very well and I couldn't find a more relevant thread I'm afraid, so I apologize for the possible off-topic). What do you guys think of the quality of Corneliani leather jackets? I know Corneliani is well regarded when it comes to suits but I couldn't find any relevant information on its leather jackets... Iam specifically interested in the Corneliani ID brand (which as I...
Thank you all for your input, it was very informative. I wasn't looking for a Caruso branded suit, I just felt "safer" with Caruso since I was more familiar with the brand and its quality than Pal Zileri. Like SirGrotius mentioned, I was looking for a "quality" suit but I also wanted a more "forward" style, that is why I was looking mostly at "designer" brands. It's true that I could get the same quality for less, or a better quality for the same price elsewhere but I...
Thank you for your help "othertravel". To be honest, i was hoping for a Caruso made suit. I don't know that much about Pal Zileri I'm afraid. I think (and hope I'm right) that is is at least fully canvased since for 2k, a half-canvassed suit would be a rip-off. Do you by any chance how it compares to a Caruso-made Lanvin suit or if it stands closer to Zileri White label (would be my guess unfortunately) or Sartoriale? Thanks again and if anyone has any more info please...
Are you positive? Seems strange since everyone else's seem to be by Caruso... I got it from Matches, since I got it on retail price I wouldn't say it a bargain, but I'm happy with it and it suits its purpose (no pun intended)