or Connect

Posts by foryoureyesonly

Thank you whoever voted this thread 5 stars...oh wait, that was me. Do we have another?
Quote: Originally Posted by Seijuro bump ^^ ps: checked ETA.. it means estimited time of arrival, so when it arrives at the shop, correct? ok, now i only need an answer for my first question Yes, that means that the estimated time the store will receive the sunglasses will be on or around October 15th,2010. From that time or around that time until the time it arrives at your domicile is something completely different. And, I'm sorry,...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Can someone explain what Trini's sig means ? I am not update with the latest slang and acronyms. You got to be on your tip top game with your G.T.L., so you can stay F.T.D., to get the girls to D.T.F. in T.O. G.T.L = Gym, Tan, Laundry F.T.D. = Fresh to Death D.T.F = Down to Fuck T.O. = Toronto, Ontario
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman This thread is garbage. Tell it to Oscar the Grouch. He might listen.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del DO you think this will work ? Since when does unique/different = one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen. Appreciate your efforts in trying to dismiss my points though. Overall grade: B- (your post, the outfit is an F).
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI See my signature. No one who's experienced what one gets by engaging in GTL can deny the powers of GTL. 100% serious.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Lot's of good advice for unattractive and unsuccessful men in this thread. - B Absolutely no one is downing dressing well. I am ever so humbly, although extravagantly pointing out that dressing top-tier is something you do for yourself and not others. And that the general public have no clue what being "well-dressed" really means, so that if one is going for the approval of the general public,...
This is going to sound really wrong, but there is one thing that all of you (including me) can learn from the show, The Jersey Shore, and that is: Gym Tan Laundry
Quote: Originally Posted by photoguy By analogy, what guy has ever been attracted to a woman due to the super-expensive shoes so many of them obsess over so much? Or due to a handbag? Being reasonably well put-together is one thing, but I'm pretty sure I would still be with the same woman regardless of her footwear decision on the day we met. I can honestly say I never have. I can say however, that a woman uniquely dressed has created...
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Prove the contrary with the notches in your bedpost my good man. Have to it! I kid, I kid.