or Connect

Posts by benzkrewjp

Selling Gucci Guccissima Key Holder. It's in mint condition but one key chain is broken besides that it's nearly perfect. I bought it at Incheon Airport back in 2010 and I have receipt and box comes with the Key holder. Price is : $100 shipped.
I have Nudie Thin Finn Size 32/32(hemmed from 34). I lost weight past 3 months and now it is way too big for my taste. I had it for 6 months but I wore it 10-15 max. It's in good condition (I would say 9/10). Local pick up is available and pictures and measurements are also available upon request. I live in L.A. & I am only looking for size 31 in thin Finn black coated.
Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black Coated 30/32(Hemmed from 34) Condition : No rips, no dirt, no white marks, clean hem, wore it about 10 times, little bit of knee stretching other than that, Mint condition I will say. PRICE : $100 Shipped
Interested in Trade?
Dropped $280 to $260
John Varvatos Biker Leather Jacket Medium with detachable hoodie. Wore it about 5 times max. I don't have the tag anymore. I just uploaded a picture with tag to shwo the retail price. Retails for $795. Would keep it for myself, but I lost weight and it's a bit too big on me. The price is $260 shipped. Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5" Armpit to armpit: 21.25 Shoulder to hem: 24 1) All items in stock and ready to ship. 2) All authentic, 110% money back guaranteed. 3)...
NIKE SB JANOSKI OBISIDIAN/WHITE SZ9 NIB. Material : Leather Color : Navy & White Completely dead stock. I got this shoes as a gift but it is not my size. &&SOLD&&&
Selling A.P.C Standard Size 28 - SOLD I bought it but it's wayyyyy too small and i feel like my nutts gonna be popped if i wear this.. so I am letting it go for $65 it has straight legs with medium rise. color is Indigo.. Measurement : waist: 14 front rise: 10 thigh: 10 inseam: 30.25 (hemmed) leg opening: 7.25 $65 Shipped (Gift through paypal) for some reason the first shot came out electric bluish. please refer to the other shots for color
What are your opinions about men thongs? because my bestfriend just bought one and i thought it looks good but i want to know what you guys think of?
I work at place called "Chester Outlet" & I've been working there for 2 years as a part timer but i get about 30 hours per week. & i feel like i am doing too much work for the money that im getting. She gave me a raise on the 6th month to $8.50 since then she never gave me a raise.. but i dont know how to talk to her about this issue.. anyone got an idea?