or Connect

Posts by sleepr

uniqlo slim fit straight mij 1 year, 1 hot soak, 1 hot wash
Apologies, gents. I'm from Texas so it gets pretty hot pretty early, (I think we decided to skip spring and jump straight into summer this year) so I guess I'm a little insensitive to the temperatures of other geographic regions when I'm sweating my balls off. I would love to see a "best of", but I guess I'll just have to wait for everybody else to feel the heat in order to see some creative postings. ...I know there's somebody out there who wants to show off how good...
I love reading through the WAYWT thread, but it's really hard to draw inspiration when everyone seems to wear layers upon layers. Another WAYWT thread specifically for hotter temperatures could let folks show off some summertime swag without being compared to the dapper dans in suits, boots, and button downs. Can't contribute at the moment as I'm at work, but I'd love to see what ya'll are wearing to beat the heat
i love you too. this is why we cant have nice things.
just another asian kid that wants to share his 501 fit. share yours if you'd like. sick fades and interesting fits welcome. sized down two on waist which was gruesome but worth it, sized up to 36 inseam (would have liked 38 but you cant have everything) suffering through soaking and stretching the waistband yielded a real nice slim straight fit similar to the skull 5010xx. (i think? you tell me.) cold soaked for 12 minutes in a creek outdoors in ~60 degree weather,...
I think it's a little exaggerated by the hanger, but it's definitely one of the things I would change if I could. Thinking about picking up some skull 5010xx next, as the extra thigh room is resulting in a little bit of "diaper butt" and looks all around sloppy. Was thinking about maybe getting them taken to a tailor to get the makeshift inseam repairs turned into professional ones and getting the thigh slimmed a little bit. Worth it for a cheaper pair of jeans? I would...
Just wanted to share some 1mo (eeryday) pics of a pair of slim straight 32s. (went pretty much tts; very snug at first but hasnt stretched too much so comfortably (two fingers) snug now) first some decent front/back pics nice honeycombing going on and the crotch... higher res: http://imgur.com/OjxDt&l94LG&iKcxn&kbHLq?full not as much going on around the upper thighs as I would like, but looks good overall. (i think, hahaha) Denim isnt hairy at all, indigo...
I just put some mink oil on beeswax Clarks desert boots after wearing them around for a few weeks and they look excellent. I'm sure its been said before but mink oil really makes these motherfuckers look fresh. I had kind of been worrying about not putting them on right after purchase, but Since I didn't the oil really brought out all the natural creases that my wear had been establishing. They look awesome and I love them even more than I did before. I wish I had the...
ygpm
ygpm for sperrys. hopefully they're still there.