or Connect

Posts by LOVERFACE

WOW, that was a touching write up!
if your not too hell bent on an auto car get yourself a honda or an acura, sure you can say these cars are for teens or rices or w/e you may like but at the end of the day these cars WILL last and the aftermarket/oem is there for years to come. you can get yourself a nice EG(92-95)or EK(96-00) hatchback with a swap already (DOHC) for about 3 or 4 grand in good condition or you can get yourself a nice integra that already comes with a DOHC motor for about the same price....
Quote: Originally Posted by GlenCoe how is this unknown/underrated? thats what i said until i posted it on my fb and people where saying things along the lines of "why would i watch a movie about god?!". i was like
english and spanish both fluently. i moved to mexico two years ago thinking i would be able to converse and all that just right but i was so wrong i was blown out of the water. people called me gringo or el guero even though i look down right mexican. lived in mexico for almost the two years and quickly catched on to mexican spanish both the street language and university level of spanish as i was studying down there. now im back in the US and i feel out of place again.
i wear my scars like the rings on a pimp, i live life like the captain of a sinking ship - sluggo never a cyclops, nevers it is I alone - Lupe F.
City Of God
the dubstep bug has bitten me, ive been listening to caspa and rusko non stop
Reggae makes my heart smile...mostly spanish reggae like zona ganjah, morodo and godwana