or Connect

Posts by johanm

C&J chelsea V in black
If you have wide hips and don't want a cropped jacket, you can also increase the length and the waist measurement, as I have done for my TOJs. It makes for a more relaxed fit if you like that aesthetic, though the effect of the fitted arms and shoulders is still "slim".
Yeah, this pic was taken at work. All my wool trousers have a very high rise as I got them made when spending too much time on MC and the London Lounge. The jacket length is sized to wear with jeans.
Pics of 4 zip moto, black lamb with silver zips:Unzipped [[SPOILER]]
No... I only said the moto leather is lighter/softer/grainier
Got my black lamb 4 zip moto today. Pics to come. Very satisfied. One interesting feature is that the leather feels significantly different than that on my black lamb collared moto. The CM feels thicker, heavier, and smoother. This one thinner, lighter, and softer. There is also a visible grain on the new moto leather, as well as a little veining in a few places; after significant wear of the CM including in wet conditions, I haven't seen a trace of either nor could I...
Not a fan of the KVAs usually but feel they work very well with istasi's fits. They keep the silhouette coherently sleek whereas the "awkward" exaggerated lacing on top of the slim sole, like the ginger hair on the greyscale palette, provide just the right dose of dissonance to make the look interesting and distinctive. Dunks or MMMs would be a step backward IMO.
Ordered one on 8/20, tracking today
Had the same reaction to that Plokhov as goofer - contemplated paying retail for a few minutes. Didn't know anything about the brand but I tried it on at Barneys and was blown away by the quality. Probably the most badass leather I've ever seen on a jacket.
That heel pad thing is really no big deal, have had some pretty expensive English shoes do that prematurely. The rubber is just glued and sometimes the bond is weak for whatever reason.