or Connect

Posts by johanm

For sale is a pair of Alden "Straight Tip Bal" dark brown captoe oxfords, size US 10.5D. This shoe is on the Hampton last. I have worn these shoes approximately 15-20 times. There is wear on the soles, as well as faint scuffing on the leather consistent with normal wear. Please refer to the pictures (note that shoe trees are not included). Retail is $482. They can be yours for $90, including priority shipping to CONUS. Please PM if you have any questions.
Does anyone have a suiting wool MA1 in a larger size (52 or 54) and can speak to the sizing as compared to the leather jacket models? Having trouble figuring out the size chart because it accounts for the padding/loft and doesn't include waist measurements.
Same here - can't see the site on firefox or chrome
I've had 2 black lamb TOJs with completely different leather properties. One smooth, shiny, stiff, heavy almost like calf. The other soft, matte, light, and veiny like the moto shown above. Both nice in their own ways.
I would not try to get 2" of stretch in the body of any sweater, will ruin the shape/proportions
For sale is a pair of Shipton & Heneage "Fitzroy" black captoe oxfords, size UK 10E. This shoe is made by Crockett & Jones, on the 341 last. I bought the shoes in February 2013 and have worn them approx. 10 times. There is wear on the soles, as well as faint scuffing on the leather consistent with normal wear. Please refer to the pictures (note that shoe trees are not included). Retail is $385. They can be yours for $150, including priority shipping to CONUS. Please PM...
For sale is a pair of Shipton & Heneage "Fitzroy" black captoe oxfords, size UK 10E. This shoe is made by Crockett & Jones, on the 341 last. I bought the shoes in February 2013 and have worn them approx. 10 times. There is wear on the soles, as well as faint scuffing on the leather consistent with normal wear. Please refer to the pictures (note that shoe trees are not included). Retail is $385. They can be yours for $150, including priority shipping to CONUS. Please PM...
I realized I have far too many ties, so I'm selling nine items from my collection. Each one has been worn only once or twice. Price for each tie is listed in parentheses. Priority shipping to CONUS is a flat $7, regardless of how many you buy.EG Cappelli - Navy with Red/Beige Circles (Width: 3.5", Length: 59") ($SOLD) [[SPOILER]] Drakes - Black/cream houndstooth, Wool/Angora Blend (Width: 3.1", Length: 57") ($SOLD) [[SPOILER]] EG Cappelli - Yellow with Red/Blue Circles...
I believe the navy Steadfast hopsack number is 1561. It's easily the nicest blazer hopsack that I've personally seen.
I think 72 is a distinct last that doesn't "correspond" to another C&J last as such.