or Connect

Posts by johanm

Is there a way to search threads by keyword? I know it was a function in an earlier version of SF. Very helpful in navigating threads with 1000+ posts.
Exactly - it's important to preserve the value proposition. Would require some thinking, like figuring out the good values and building inventory of good designs that customers will want to buy, rather than stocking a full range of mostly mediocre designs. I just glanced at the Acorn website and saw the following 2 fabrics:Grange 100/2 - GBP GBP 9.21/meter (~$45 for a 3m shirt length)Grasmere 160/2 - GBP 15.39/meter (~$75 for a 3m shirt length)Adding those prices to...
Would be great if you guys offered more "name brand" fabrics for shirts (Thomas Mason, Alumo, Grandi & Rubinelli) and trousers (Holland & Sherry, Scabal, Harrisons, Smith Woollens).
Adding an inch to front/back rise and trouser length should be the equivalent of raising the waistband by an inch, no? In other words, doesn't the three-dimensionality of the rise end after a few inches from the crotch?
I have a CM with gunmetal zips and I just find it to have a more laid back vibe that blends easier with my outfits.See above; I wear the CM a lot more, so why stash the moto in my closet if I can pass it to someone who would wear/enjoy it?
Personally I think silver zips look better on their own but gunmetal zips are far more wearable. Sold my silver zip moto for this reason.
I'm wondering the same thing. I'd like to know how the replication process works - do they simply take the same set of measurements as in the guide (waist, half hips, etc.), or do they do an exact copy of each fabric panel?
That is one elegant jacket
Personally I only like BD's with ties if (i) you and your outfit have a Wes Anderson vibe, or (ii) if the collar and lapels have big 70's style proportions