or Connect

Posts by Rangoe

Hi, I'm looking for a Uniqlo +J v-neck sweater in XS; they're all out and have been for a while. Actually looking for several colors - black, brown, grey. Am open to other brands, but am looking for something lightweight....much thinner & more fitted than a woolly one meant for colder weather. Nothing like this is available from standard retailers like J. Crew and such. I had a great lightweight one from DKNY which I lost, and they don't have anything like that...
Received my jeans yesterday; thanks so much!
Been looking for a thin, lightweight V-neck....tried the +J ones at Uniqlo first, but they're all sold out for the remainder of the season. CM is coming out with some new V-necks, but they're made out of hemp, which I have no experience with. It's said to be similar to linen? Recommended, or blah?
What do you guys think about the leather windbreaker? I like that the color is more of a lighter, creamy brown, as opposed to the typical darker colors...and that it has a slim fit. Not overstufffed with motorcycle zippers and shít...simple, classic.
I've been thinking about this one from Club Monaco for about $240 (minus some discounts comes out to about $160):
Hi, I've found plenty of recommendations here through the Search function on San Francisco tailors in the generic sense, but was wondering if anyone knows if anyone can recommend leather-specific tailors. I tried Google as well with no luck. The only place I could find is called Johnsons Leather on Polk, but am unsure if they are any good. I'm just looking to shorten the sleeves on a leather jacket, but it's expensive, so I wouldn't want anyoneto screw it up and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis hmm, I'm curious how they stack them then. Did they say? 20+15 for a 35% discount at once? Or something like 20% off the purchase and then 15% off of whats left after the first discount (ex- if you spend $100, $80 is left after the 20% so then another 15% off makes $68) Not sure...how they phrased it was, "you can use them together". I sort of interpreted that as 35% straight off, but am really not sure. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis No you're missing the point. You're talking about general discounts such as sale items. I'm talking about two percentage type discounts- Which is completely different. Of course you can use the student discount on sale items, no matter how many times they've been discounted. On the other hand - I can't remember ever seeing a store allow customers to stack two percentage type discounts together, like we're talking...
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis what makes you think that they can be combined? Usually stores don't allow that (you have to choose which of the percentage discounts you want to use) and I don't see anything on mine that says you can... Because I've always been able to combine discounts with my student discount at Club Monaco. You're right, most stores don't. I'm not 100% sure that this isn't an exception, but anytime there's a sale, I get...
Hey guys, Don't know if you received one, but if you're signed up for notices at CM.com, they're sending out a quick survey and if you answer it, you get a coupon you can print out for 15% off...+ student discount = 35% off, not bad! Only valid til May 11. The survey is based around online shopping, so it seems they may be going in this direction. Was checking out part 2 of the S/S 2011 collection; some interesting things.... Cheers.