or Connect

Posts by Rangoe

Ah, I should've known. I stand corrected.
I have a pair of these thanks to Stu00 and they're my favorite RRLs - from the wash to the fit, everything is perfect. I have some slim fits from other seasons that are a little tighter round the leg, or have other small issues such as extremely shallow pockets, but these are simply ideal. Highly recommended.
Interesting...I was told by an SA that the golden brown was only available in straight leg, and here I see you have it in slim bootcut.Pisses me off because I ended up buying it in the straight leg cut, which I am not too fond of, because I thought I had no choice.
You're not getting it - if you're saying that the point for you is that the stuff gets marked down so much, this still applies to the online orders (ie, personal shopper). It's the exact same discounts. I bought a blazer there last month that cost me like 20-something bucks because it was already extremely marked down + student discounts.It's not that one cares because some items are "limited", but rather because you can cop something cool that you couldn't otherwise get...
Yes. It's not a real personal shopper, just someone who helps take your order, gives you details, and ships items to you. As someone said, it's the CM version of an online store - for now. I've found it to be a very valuable service for items that are, say, only available at flagship stores, limited edition items, or when I see something on the website that isn't in stock where I live. If you ask for them, they send you photos, measurements, details, etc, and are...
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 how about the Homespun short-sleeve henley shirts? I have this. The construction is a little better than your usual J Crew stuff (probably because it's not manufactured by them!). It has a slub type of look and is very slim fitting. The color is somewhat like a cream, slightly yellowy... so the feel is closer to an old-school woven undergarment type thing. Because of the material and color, the vibe...
Quote: Originally Posted by kraands Nice! Is that the Bower sweater blazer? I liked the look of it and fished around online....it looks similar to this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...611214&index=4
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y Wish I lived close to a CM, they seem to make really decent clothes. Even if you don't live close, you can actually order through e-mail/phone with one of the personal shoppers listed on the website (no extra charge). I did this once when I was looking for a coat that was only available at the NYC flagship store (it was apparently limited edition or some crap). I sent an e-mail and they were very...
Hi, There's a slim bootcut model of RRL antique olive jeans (sort of a dark greenish tinge). I'm a 28 and would be interested.... Cheers!
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Do they make the straight leg model in jeans anymore. All the jeans coming up these day on B&S are low straight, bootcut or slim fit. They definitely do; I see lots of straights in the stores. Hate them, personally...extremely high-waisted and dorky. But maybe that's just the way I see them fitting on me; I don't know...