or Connect

Posts by Rangoe

Unless you're either an academic or a veteran with 2 decades of experience under your belt, keep it to one page. It can be done. Kill the fluff, synthesize macro ideas and key words in a crisp way, kill the stupid hobbies and extraneous crapola, and play with the formatting. If you must, kill the Summary section. Don't make line items too long or overstuffed. Don't make it a job description :I did x y z" - include accomplishments, awards, metrics, insight into highly...
Thanks for the feedback on the bombers, guys. Question - aren't TOJ and John Coppidge the exact same thing? I thought the latter was just the new name of the former.Regardless, the design of the T1/T3 jackets, while somewhat similar, is too far removed from what I want. The other candidate I was seriously considering is Louis for APC- great jackets - but they don't have their main leather bomber in black this season, just other variants (like cream, which is not my...
So I'm thinking about getting this Todd Snyder jacket....I've been wanting to get a leather bomber for some time. I really liked the one BLK DNM made last season (in black...not the Gap version), but they don't make my size so it was moot. ....expensive, but I'm in a situation where I could afford without causing any issues. The only issue is that the color, while more original than black, might not be as versatile. What do you...
I know you posted this last month, but I just had this experience.I wanted a black topcoat and tried on the one from CM (this one: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13336701&cp=12243591.12280933.12454393&ab=ln_men_apparel_outerwear).I hemmed & hawed a bit and wasn't sure, mostly because of the high button stance (a problem CM seems to have in all of its suiting, not sure why).So I decided to be absolutely sure by checking out the competition. There's...
This item is brand new, with tags, in the original bag. Never been worn outside at all. Nothing wrong with it; I bought it and went on a long holiday abroad. By the time I returned, I reaized it didn't fit me. I bought it at $135 and have to lose a ton of money on it because the return window has expired. Not happy about it, but there you go - will try here first. Color: Off White/Navy Blue Stripe Size: XS Condition: NWT Original retail: $135 + tax Payment: :$35...
Has the sizing of RRL jeans changed? I've always bought 28 waist slim fits (though I realize it's a vanity size and I'm really 30)...have multiple pairs. During this 25% sale, I bought a pair of 28 black slim fits and they don't even come CLOSE to fitting...so tight I can't even close one button. Definitely some kind of size, but now I don't know if I'm 29 or 30.
Yes - this. I tried on a charcoal Made in America suit the other day - beautiful, but ruined by a high button stance. Plus, the student discount doesn't apply. Not for me.
Thanks, mate...sorry to be obtuse, but what's pink pony? Some kind of sale, I imagine?
Quick question, guys - I've been looking at some of the RRL jeans in the more basic colors, such as this: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750065 They've been at the same price forever and are from last season...do they every go on sale? Or because theyre more basic staples, do they simply run from one season to the other with no sale price ever? (as opposed to the brown, green, etc, washes).