or Connect

Posts by amftx

Bumping. Have worn them two more times (total 3 times) and they just aren't for me. Price lowered. Thanks for looking.
This pair has been worn three times. These are first quality Crockett & Jones Westfield in dark brown. They were purchased at retail from Skyvalet. Bags, shipping, and box included. With shoe trees $575 Without: $500 Size is 8.5UK or 9.5US
Received my first C&J rcently. Dark brown Westfield. I'm struggling with the overall shape and elongated toe. I feel like I'm wearing pontoons.
A Dover is going to fit slightly tighter around the middle and instep. Same would go for a chukka or nassau due to the seam on the side.Lace a little looser until they are broken in.
Brown CXL is filling my ravello gap nicely. My favorite of the summer.
Today must be cigar LWB day.
It works with empty Van Winkle bottles.
IMO a pair of black tassels isn't far from an opera pump. It's up there with the black cap toe or plain toe bal, and one of the few and maybe only loafer with that level of formality.
I would say it's between the two, but closer to the flex. Neocork is very easy and flexible compared to double leather.
The AOC archive photos reaffirmed my stance on the plaza last. More alden make ups should be on plaza.