or Connect

Posts by dave

Quote: Originally Posted by eightdouble i will confess that the tweed fred perry harrington is tidy, but it's also fucking expensive. no shit huh? i'm guessing it'll be around at the half off clearance time in Jan-Feb then im all over it.
I don't know anything about the Merc stuff as I've never actually seen one, but FP I do know a bit about. If you're not going for one of the FP originals like the tweed one they have now or some of the waxed and plaid high collar versions they have done in the past, go for Baracuta no doubt. nowadays there isnt even a price differential so get the original and get the best. That said, I'd still favor a monkey jacket over any of the harrington options as I've never been...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim +1 Though to be fair, 1980's Jap Turbo bikes are the pinnacle of cool to me. My dad's got one of these he bought brand new in 1988. Still unsold in the crate. Really a frightening ride the way the turbo comes on. The lag is insane.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart nice, those are classic clips. MoM you still wear (or did you ever) waffle knit cardigans? It's the one bit of skinhead kit I never really found stateside, I dunno if it was more of an English garment or what? I have one, but it's a modern fred perry in burgundy waffle knit, wouldnt mind getting another in a "vintage" color like the mustard/ochres that were popular back then Funny, I have that same...
I've posted it in a few knife threads on here before but it belongs here too. My Spyderco mini persian. well, this one's not mine i stole that photo, but mine's just like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent The definitive live performance of Gotta Serve Somebody. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part...
in a bit of a cartoony mood these days.
Man, that was a helluva game. Giants deserved to take the series no doubt. We got outplayed, but I'm still a proud Rangers fan. i only wish there was more baseball to watch. that was the best series of baseball i can remember in a loooooooooong time
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Why, can he coach? can't do any worse.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh The wheels look similar but I don't think RR is using Auto Couture wheels specifically. Maybe both Auto Couture and standard RR wheels have that non rotating center cap logo feature. that's what i meant, i'm just a little obtuse. the wheels are aftermarket (thank god) but all new RRs have the weighted center caps.