or Connect

Posts by dave

Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff my favorite frames i own at this point: i have 3 pair of these. black, tortoise and crystal. some of the best frames i've ever owned.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo First 4 songs - very good, especially with Q-Tip and Ghostface popping up. Then, it goes tits up. Version is a way better record IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 I certainly appreciate cars. At their best, they are moving sculptures. I'm sure you're familiar with Mr. Glickenhaus' latest endeavor yes?
Quote: Originally Posted by A Y Ferrari F40 - a pr0ny look at the F40 in a rare midnight blue color. --Andre now THAT's what a Ferrari should be. though it should be rosso corsa. I've been in one a handful of times and it seriously feels like you're going 100mph in the parking lot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I'm not a baller. Kinda of poor in fact. Just a joke on the 35k millionaire, who all apparently drive a G 35. takin the last one back. sorry, missed it. the 30-5k millionaires in dallas all drive bmw 3 series so i missed it. DOH!
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire All you Infiniti G35 owners...do you make 35k a year? damn, that seems kinda mean spirited. 35k isn't a bad living really. and really, not a bad car. i test drove one and would have bought it but i'm a caddy guy at heart.
Quote: Originally Posted by razl I'm actually already landed in an 04 Explorer XLT. ...WTF?!?!?!?!!!??.... OK, now that you've come to grips with that - yes, it's true - it's only for a year or so. I'm reorganizing a lot of finances and the V was the biggest financial payment I could do without and the Explorer was cheap and fit the bill for some home projects. Longer term, say in a year or two tops, a gently used '10 V will do nicely (especially...
Having seen a few around town now, I certainly like it better in the metal. It has some drop dead gorgeous lines. I still dislike the front end though, no getting around that. Saw a 599 GTO a few weeks ago though. Black on Black on Black. now THERE was a serious looking machine. I've always thought the 599 was a bit of a pig but man, that GTO looked mean.