or Connect

Posts by dave

Quote: Originally Posted by lefty Interweb will tell you what you need to know about health and temperament. I babysat one once and it was the most stubborn dog I've ever met. Loveable though. Go with the kids and meet the dog on neutral territory. Try not to let the kids overwhelm him. Pull the plug at the slightest sign of unwarranted aggression. lefty Thanks. I have read a bunch about them online and they seem like any bull breed...
does anyone have any first hand information or experience regarding Bull Terriers? I ask because there is one locally available for rescue but there is no real information beyond photos available at the moment. I've always loved the look of these dogs but have very little first hand experience with them. My brother lives with me and has 3 children under the age of 10 and my main concern is how the dog may react to them initially. anything else i should know or ask...
if you're into all the $$$ stuff the dudes around this forum are into you can check out 4510 as well. http://www.fortyfiveten.com/index.html it's uptown so you'll be close to some decent bars and food as well. (taverna has an awesome brunch on the weekends.)
sure, i'm cool either way.
consider it did!
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR hey Fellas, im sorry to say that I will no longer be able to participate in the LW MTO group buy. I got a financial hiccup this week and need every spare dollar right now. If anyone needs size 11.5 or 12 shoe, look for my for sale threads. I already pm'ed Aquapor to see if he was still interested in participating. Sorry again guys, it pains me to let all of you down. If all is not set in stone, I can take that...
Quote: Originally Posted by sinnedk agreed dainite is better +1
Nice pups! i do love me some bostons. Quote: Originally Posted by mistermidwester Just randomly stumbled onto this thread and read about 50 pages of it. I'll try to drop back in, but I thought I would post a picture of our dogs. They're 7 and 8 years old, but still have the energy of puppies. 20 pound balls of muscle, and good little buddies. reposting my dogs from page 3. Quote: Originally Posted by dave I've...
not quite as ugly as the previous 6 series but close. the good news is, it's EXPENSIVE!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie I just can't get into Tom Waits, not that I've put a lot of effort into it or anything. +1 he just sounds too much like Ludo from Labyrinth.