or Connect

Posts by dave

hendricks+tonic=
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD literal interpretation: MERCY! if that doesn't work for you consider the possibility you have teh ghey. notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat.
Quote: Originally Posted by SeckBoy Skinhead carries connotations of racism in most places in America. If you dress like a skinhead you will need to identify yourself immediately as anti-racist, SHARP, or whatever, or you'll immediately be branded a bigot. You can't "just be" a skinhead, it doesn't really work like that any more. Yeah I can. you just have to stop giving a shit what other people think you are. plus, 99% of everyday people...
now THERE'S something that gets the job done. the bottle's pretty cool too!
Quote: Originally Posted by Proodle Open a couple cans o' whoop-ass on this bitch-ass punk. but then give him the cans so he can recycle them for you. it's the right thing to do and you know it.
kind of seems like it'd have to be if you want to be sporting about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Still taking nominations, but it appears that a poal may no longer be necessary. We'll see. You can make a poll but all answers must be variations of Shane McGowan. Seriously. Gross.
Quote: Originally Posted by Michigan Planner Easily Shane MacGowan from The Pogues. Oops. Gross over site on my part. The Winnar!
steven tyler. no contest.
oddly enough, if you take a photo of my extended family on my dad's side, we ALL look alike. Every boy on my paternal side could pass for any other one except for discrepancies in height. i suspect inbreeding really. it would explain a lot.