or Connect

Posts by cupper

CDGH+ knit jacket YYPH AW94 wool gab vest YYPH SS13 wool gab pants
Indeed.Awesome coatsHow do you compare with previous collections David? haven't followed YYF.Also are these the Japanese Gods Fujin and Raijin? [[SPOILER]] Would love to see Yohji san play with Japanese mythology in men's.
SS 2000? I think Ivwri has the same pair. Great pickup.
Was wondering if there was anything intrinsically wrong with re-tapering because of the cut. I too haven't re-tapered but I guess it depends on the pants and the look you're after.True
David, is re-tapering not advised? What about re-tapering to a value between the 2 (6.5"-8")? Howell31, how many times do you have to roll?
Yes I've noticed that code error with Look 33. Though now I think your pants are the ones from Look 33 no? It seems only the fabric part of the code is wrong.Isn't this the Look 13? way different pants. [[SPOILER]]
Yohji SS13 suits?If so fit pics please!
Very nice David.Aren't those pants from look 29?I used to know this. made a couple of finger knitted key chains. Not sure if I'd still remember how it's done.
Yohji san and Rin
@Kiko, Zapatiste details please, we want details fabrics, etc. @Arche, that SS06 coat is epic! Great find