or Connect

Posts by BlackBrumel

The 90's were terrible: wide shoulders, low armholes... But the wave of bad taste started during the late 80's with folded jackets sleeves.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Allen Edmonds just emailed me a postage paid return label. They are truly a great American company. I am pretty sure there is no way to fix the boots as is, but I am sure they will give it a good try. I knew AE would do what`s expected from a quality manufacturer, like they are .
Quote: Originally Posted by officeboy I hate this kind of attitude for warranty work. Do they think they are fake Allen Edmonds? Maybe you made them in your garage and are trying to get proper grommets put in? It's just silly. They made shoes/boots that are failing in a near catastrophic way. They should do this; Apologies, FIX, more I'm sorry's and maybe some begging, (Please buy our shoes again, we will try harder etc.). This show me your...
Great stuff PM sent on that saumon.
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Well done, your lordship Quote: Originally Posted by TTO Don't know about the challenge, but this is fine as ever (except for the hidden cuffs).
Quote: Originally Posted by Roman_empire I need a proxy to bid for me (eBay) on a jacket, pick it up in Hayes London and ship it to Holland. Anyone interested PM me please. Thanks. You could try Malford of London. However, I dont know if it does pick up sevices.
Quote: Originally Posted by LRMD Looking at this pants and jakets lenght, guess this pic should be at "creepy" thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del (...). I personally want to stop thinking of clothes and start wearing them. (...). + 1. However, my jackets need so much adjustments .
I saw her, in Paris, three years ago. Believe me, the time has no mercy.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Cheap tip: when you spot the photographer, quickly put a hand in your pocket to open the quarters a bit. What do you think, nii? That's what I usually do. I dont know why all my quarters jackets are closed .