or Connect

Posts by skyscraper

Quote: Originally Posted by Strange Never had anything done. I'm simply going off some items a friend of mine got. But what I saw wasn't anything akin to what you've described. Again, I'll try and track down some photos for comparison. Shameless displays aside, I'm not put off my EP's website. They apparently offer full canvas option. I'd be interested to see pic's of your friends suit. Sound's like two fairly different experiences &...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Again, I ask: why do Atlantans who post here hate Edgar Pomeroy? - B I've never heard of either shop before I posted. I'll plan on investigating both options with an open mind. Both appear to specialize in more cutting edge styles, but if they can build a quality garment that won't offend a CFO in front of me , then it could be a match. I guess not a lot of love for Rochester or Nordstroms...
I will check them out. Thx.
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has a good source for decent, quality,"value-priced" suits in the Atlanta area. I have tried TJ and thought they were expensive for the product. Has anybody had any experience with The Custom Suit Shop? They seem to be along the lines of TJs with better pricing. How about Rochester or Nordstroms custom suit programs? Looking for a good quality, durable, sharp, but not a "look at me" suit......at a price that reflects...