or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

I will apologize, I didn't realize you were asking about boots. I understand now. I agree with what New Shoes said.
64,995 + 55 = 65,050
for those of you who say that the Napoli thighs are too slim, have you also tried a Lazio? I found that the pants of the Lazio are much trimmer than Napoli in the same size. (disclosure, I am comparing circa mid year 2012 Napoli with F/W 13 Lazio. Perhaps the cut changed).
Kent - any comments on why the 2nd price increase in a year? Is your manufacturer doing less business and has to make up via price? Or are they acting like airlines and charging us for something that used to be standard? just curious.
If you bought a $2,00 pair of custom Lobbs, you'd ask for a rubber sole in case it rains?
Good.Something like this actually happens for me when I really stand up straight with my square shoulders thrown back. Lowering the collar I think will help with the top wrinkles, but the rest, dunno. Look at it this way, how often will you just be standing there motionless?
The count is off by 1...in post 800 gdwilson stated 45 but added 46. I did 30 yesterday, so I'll just add 29.64,063 + 29 = 64,092
Conservative Business Dress
You're a stocky guy, and that is a trim cut jacket, so I can see how people could have some comments about it. If the Napoli shoulders were on this jacket, I think it would be great for you. But if you size up, then the sleeves will be way too long.Regarding the tie, I think if you go with darker brown shoes then it would make this tie work better. That being said, probably very few people would be looking at you with the critical eye of Style Forum, so this works in the...
I like medium grey suits because they can be worn with black, brown, or burgundy shoes. I find myself frequently wearing solid light blue shirts because they go with everything in my closet. I like purple ties like this one because I feel the color also pairs well with multiple shades of suits and shoes, and I can wear it with sold, striped, blue or white. While I mostly wear a plain white TV fold pocket square, I also break out these tipped versions occasionally,...