or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Don't fly all the way to New York to go to Dillards.
I don't think it is too long. But what I did notice is the flared bootcut pants. Don't see that around here very often.
When I was in the NYC store in September there was not anything on sale. But that was just one instance.
I'll be in DC the weekend after, hoping to do the same thing. Let me know if they are carrying a bunch of sizes in the Havana's.
In every single one of those pictures I see shirt cuff somewhere. At worst you need 3/8ths to half inch shortened which shouldn't make the buttons look bad. I'm no tailor, but maybe the higher button stance makes it feel full in the chest. dunno. does it feel full? Post in the tailor thread.(sounds like you're trying to talk yourself out of it. Just send it back if you don't like it. better to pass on it than second guess the purchase every time you put on the suit.
One of your arms is showing shirt cuff and you think that the jacket sleeve is too long? hmmI wonder if the misalignment is due to his lower right shoulder.I haven't noticed any construction issues in my 2 suits and 2 jackets. When you mass produce something is bound to get through QC from time to time.
RD - what about the Lander Urquijo guys, do they offer any MTM or bespoke services?
Look at the profile shot, the back isn't hanging straight. Could be that the waist is too tight pulling above the vents.
Taking the new Kent Wang pocket square for a spin, complete with scrunched up sitting in my chair picture. cheers.
It would need to be let out at the waist. If you lengthen the sleeves will the space between the end and the buttons look wonky? Is this a R or L?