or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Until you are willing/able to raise your budget, SF will not help you much. You will not find much love for Macy's, Jos Bank, Mens Wearhouse, or any of the other brands that cater to your price point.
Great addition to the board. thanks for sharing. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I like the jacket...is it green, and who makes it?
I don't feel like mine is too far inside, but thepocket itself is angled inside. i really have to do some origami to get my TV fold hanky to sit square to the pocket line.
I don't have anything with a wool/linen mix. Is it definitely a warm weather suit, or maybe spring to fall?
Especially paired with pants with a very slim ankle opening. The proportions don't match to my eye.
I'm not sure I agree that it is too wide in the shoulders, but I only run a tumblr blog, not a website.
I agree. if it were SB I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Doesn't the fantastic interior light and wonderful tan/yellow wall just make this outfit pop? (it's a navy suit, no separates close in color, despite the photographer's skills)
RDK - there are some basic fit threads, something with 101 in the title, maybe even stickied to all pages. Between that, the WAYWRN thread, the Good Taste thread, and even the peacock thread, there are tons of pictures and commentary on fit, colors, lapels, collars, ties, etc. People will rip apart details that you never even thought of.