or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Have you tried pairing the green tie from the other day with this jacket and pants ensemble?
I think it is a combo of the stock pattern and personal preferences. I asked for specific thigh, knee, ankle, inseam, and outseam sizes and am happy with the result. If I wanted a fuller cut I don't see it being hard to make it happen.Not sure about the drape thing. All of my pants seem to look the same on me, and I see some bunching on each. I wear pants from about 7 different brands. Dunno
Fits very well. You should buy several more.
Isn't Century 21 a bargain store? Must be real shitty quality. There is a huge thread on online MTM shirtmakers. Many sell for sub-$100.
On Fridays we join the gunclub. Rock out this weekend, everyone. Cheers.
Looks pretty good. Clean through the shoulders and chest. Do you have wide hips? My only nit for the future is maybe to narrow the jacket thru the hips.
No client meetings today.....this is as wild as a midwest banker can get.
What you see is what you mostly get. After following them for 18 months, the only "new" items that I've seen show up mid-season are really just restocks of older staples. A pinstripe suit my disappear for a few weeks, then show back up.