or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

For those of you who have ordered recently - RTW, not MTO - what turnarounds are you experiencing? Skimming recent posts, it looks like 30-45 days from order to delivery? Anyone seeing better or worse than that range?
as in, you wear better deoderant..
So a steamer and some deoderant doesn't work? Those 2 plus Febreeze plus steam it again in the shower?
Exactly.The pants are the same. My phone timer is short so not much time to set in robopose.
Here are my 2 suits side by side. As noted before, suit 2 has a little less waist suppression and wee bit longer length. It also has the standard shoulder and no changes to the shoulder angle.
Dude has a sick closet.
Hot today. Cheers [[SPOILER]]
Herringbone from Herringbone...nice
Interestingly, I think Vox and Flyswatter's silhouettes look similar. (but it's been awhile since Vox has been on here)
Thanks for the comments guys.Short answer - the sizing is a hybrid between Kent's size 38 and 40 jackets. This particular suit has soft shoulders, standard lapel, 2 button, twin vent, regular canvas and full lining, limited pick stitching, working sleeve cuffs, 1.5" pant cuff. [[SPOILER]]