or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Compare the measurements to yourself and then order 2 sizes.
Stopped in the Billy Reid store in Nashville this weekend. Cool place. Some nice fall SC fabrics if you're into a little shorter jacket. I bought this tie. It appears this is the only suit I am wearing these days. [[SPOILER]]
This is what I was wearing when a little bizznatch ran a red light and I couldn't stop in time to miss her. [[SPOILER]]
That navy napoli is going to be part of my xmas gift to myself.
Nice get up. But something that I've wondered with a few fits recently, with this no break pant, do you look like you're wearing floods when you walk? For me, I need just a little fuller break or else I see my socks when I step and it makes me think the pants are too short (I have lanky legs). Curious everyone's view on this.
Thanks. It's a summer-y color and today it's 92 degrees. Plus the motif is sort of a badge of honor given where I work.
I will politely give you the SF snark answer....we suggest you spend some time here lurking, reading, contemplating, crying, laughing, learning...before you post. Before you post anything like this. (written in good fun, but it is a response you'll see frequently around here, especially when there are entire threads dedicated to what you're asking about).
Would be helpful to know what look you are going for....classic, modern, fashion forward...higher/lower button stances....higher/lower notch....skinny/normal/wide lapels.....more fitted or boxier....otherwise you're just asking people to give opinions on what they would want instead of helping you get to what you want.
I received a pair in the USA from Herring via DHL 2 weeks back and did not have a customs charge. I also ordered a pair back in I think it was March and did not get a fee, also delivered by DHL. fingers crossed...By the way, DHL had a great service this time around, I received a text and phone call letting me know that if I wasn't home to leave a signed note on my door with the tracking number, and they would deliver.