or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

I have the Paris blue sport coat. It is definitely a casual jacket. I don't wear it to work, only to dinner or a bar with jeans. It's also one of the smaller fits so size up.I wear the regular in the Napoli. I bought a Havana in the regular and it was trendy short, so when I bought a 2nd Havana I got a long. That overall length is good, and I shortened the sleeves. One odd thing is that the sleeve length difference is more than the jacket length difference, as...
The stores don't do separates, if this is what you're asking. That cut just probably doesn't work for you.I haven't heard too many fantastic reviews on their shirts, more middle of the road. For a similar price you can do MTM at a place like Cottonwork, Proper Cloth or Modern Tailor and make it fit you exactly.
After you are done with one final round of rogering before she gets taken off the market, ask which tie she prefers. Wear that.
I'll give you multiple pics to analyze.
Probably, but why not just use a tailor near your house?BUH-BUH-BUH-BUTTTTTTTT I WANT FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now for my real comment...considering the price you are paying for the garmentS, is it really a big deal to have to pay $20-40 to a tailor to make some adjustments?
CBD cheers.
I vote purple.
Do you guys think these pants: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2013/products/microdot-wool-pants-blue would be too matchy match with a standard navy blazer?
^ seam up the middle, seam up from the vents, seam below the armpit that hits the pocket. at least that's what my current non-KW suit coat I'm wearing today has.
Did you happen to compare the measurements of the final product to the measurements of the trial pants to see if your tweaks happened as they should, or if they wound up different?On my second suit we were going to add 2cm to the waist of the jacket (compared to suit #1), but it wound up more like 4.5. Probably just the maker adjusting in the wrong way. could be what happened to the pants.