or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

London tailors are shite. You need to travel to Champaign, Illinois, the fashion capital of the West. Edit: Ever heard of Savile Row?
those measurements can be found here.Does anybody know when the summer items get removed from the website?Historically, when they sell out.
Cool jacket and cool collar. However, with this serious roping and fishmouth notch of the jacket, the button down shirt doesn't seem to fit the aesthetic. I feel like the strong features of the jacket needs an equally strong cutaway shirt to pair.
Nah
I have 4 suitsupply ties. 1 is 3 1/4" wide and the others are 3 1/8". They are all 59 1/2" long. I put them in the ok category. They are on the thinner side which doesn't bother me personally. However, my main complaint is that I must tighten them frequently during the day, moreso than other brands.
Have you tried pairing the green tie from the other day with this jacket and pants ensemble?
I think it is a combo of the stock pattern and personal preferences. I asked for specific thigh, knee, ankle, inseam, and outseam sizes and am happy with the result. If I wanted a fuller cut I don't see it being hard to make it happen.Not sure about the drape thing. All of my pants seem to look the same on me, and I see some bunching on each. I wear pants from about 7 different brands. Dunno
http://www.amazon.com/Kent-Handcrafted-Clothes-Brush-CC2/dp/B003B3YESC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1376769562&sr=8-4&keywords=Kent+brush
Fits very well. You should buy several more.
amazon