or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Most of the nudity was shot 3+ years ago, which is eons in this now now now social media world. I think they did it right when people outside of Europe were starting to notice the brand. So if it hasn't blown up negatively for them yet I doubt it will. Personally, I enjoy looking at hot naked women. And suits. Put the two together = I'm also 34 so I can't provide a personal reference point to the OP. But my first thought was also Tim Gunn. He's worn SS for the past 2...
Recommend for what purpose?
Except that it appears he is wearing it in ... Vegas? If so, rock out for a night out. But don't wear it to the conference the next day.Today. The little squares on the tie have little flecks of blue, so I passed on the pure white PS for the tipped version. I know it is not everyone's cup o' tea.
J Crew
I'd personally consider adding some length to the jacket, maybe a slight nip at the waist. In the top picture your left shoulder looks a smidge lower than your right, which could be causing the longer sleeve look. What I see in the right is how I like to show shirt cuff. Perhaps measure the length of the SS sleeves and compare. And put on a "regular" sleeved shirt, not an outlier. Another way to look at it is to just determine where you want the end of the sleeve to...
Agree, standard navy, but not a matted color. Yes, the dark gray is charcoal.
Who makes the tie you're wearing in this x-post?
Purple tie yo. [[SPOILER]]
I have yet to figure out exactly what the purpose of that Christopher jacket is. Casual? 70s business?