or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

This may be a stupid question, but how are you ordering sportcoats? On their website I only see shirts, pants, and accessories.
If you're walking to the bar on your way home, then you can play the "hey look everyone, it is midninght I'm still wearing my suit and my tie has been undone for TWO HOURS. I'm an Investment Banker (analyst)"Seriously though, go with what Quad said and the what to wear to work thread. As an analyst or associate no one really cares what you look like. Just be presentable and don't stand out for any odd reason. You want to be known for your analysis and pitchbook crafting...
Gettoasty - look back a few pages to where I posted a 38R and 38L of the Havana. Then look back 3 days to see what I said about the jacket that was just delivered, which has a similar observation to what Rincon said. For reference, I am 6'1" and prefer the Long.The Havana is definitely trimmer in the midsection. I wear a size 32 pant; while my stomach is a touch larger than it was a few years ago, I'm not chubby by any means, but if I put on any weight in the midsection I...
Yo. Cheers.
KW #3. Fabric TR7086 from the Basics Four Seasons 1 book, standard shoulder, twin vent, limited pick stitching, working cuffs, zipper. Needs some steaming but I wanted to wear it today. Cheers.
You ain't gonna find much here.
Who makes said comfy pents?Yo. We need more parking garage lighting up in here.(there is a reason the PS is folded like this. I know it is not SF approved. No hate pls).
I just bought a Fitz sportcoat and I went with a 39R. I wear a 38R in SS Napoli.It feels just a little bit thicker than the 2 wool-only Havanas that I have. Very soft. But also only partially lined. Despite the lack of lining, it might be too heavy for the summer, but I could probably wear it for nearly 3 seasons.The tag says 90% wool and 10% cashmere.With this order I bought a new Napoli suit. My other 2 are both 38R, and for comparison I also bought a 38L. The...
Part of what arrived this week is this Havana sportcoat. I'm a big fan already. It is grey based with some brown in the check and can be worn with grey, navy, and brown trousers. Also, compared to the plain blue Havana blazer in the same size that I bought in the spring, the length is about half an inch longer, and the button stance is half an inch lower.