or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

You send me the $ to pay for it and I will gladly buy a pair in shell!
Regarding the statement, I was trying to make light of the previous threads and how a tan jacket should be left in the 90s.Regarding the shoes, they are burgundy, not walnut.But on that topic, walnut is going to create a contrast with a whole lot of colors, so where does one wear them?
I hope this navy blue suit doesn't stir up negative connotations to when blue was debuted via a suit on March 12, 1961. I mean, that was, like, 50 years ago. Or shoes, which by some circles are considered to be a headscratching 2nd invention right after fire, when clearly the personal computer would have been a more logical choice. Cheers.
I'm not going to write off the whole company because a few one off casual jackets are not 100% wool or cotton. I don't think the majority of SF is buying the Copenhagen anyway, we all seem to be Napoli, Sienna, London, Lazio, and Soho people.
Eh
I'm in the anti-black knit camp. To other's points, you mostly likely would wear black to a funeral or a wedding. To me, knit ties are for warmer weather, for less casual situations (a viewpoint largely fueled by wear I work). Funerals are somber occasions, so knit just seems inappropriate. Weddings can be formal, so knits are again inappropriate, unless it is a summer evening outdoor, then maybe, but in that case you may not be wearing black. Dunno, just some...
I personally would pick the aldwych cause i like the side stitching better. "too sleek" is relative. Do you wear full trousers or super slim?
Agree with this.
Who are your clients? In what city do you work? Would you wear either to see a $10mm manufacturer, or the CEO of a Fortune 1000 company? In my neck of the woods, I would not. You may be bessed dressed, but my point is that the utility of those fabrics is not very high for many in the business world. EHaberdasher has to weigh the pros and cons of each fabric, and the more you get away from staples the more you may have people fall away. Then again, he may pick up some...