or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Then is sounds like you either have buttonholes very close to the end of the sleeve, or this brand doesn't work. Tis the problem with functional as you know.
To bump this thread, I'm on the prowl for something specific...a 7/8" burgundy strap. I have a Brooks Brothers buckle from 2002 that is only 7/8 inch wide. I am having a heckuva time finding either this size or a strap in burgundy. If anyone has any seller/website ideas I'd appreciate it.
shorten from the shoulder.
Does this count as 3 patterns? Big checks, medium checks, small checks...
Good question. Someone in another thread pointed out a fabric swatch book from Proper Suit that looked similar to some of KW's S/S fabrics. I suspect there are a few manufacturers who are better at servicing the smaller operations.
Obligatory standing robopose And sitting down, rumpled in my chair. Kent Wang, Cottonwork (early iteration before I dialed in the sleeve length), Faconnable, Allen Edmonds. My belt is made from exotic endangered baby alligators in a nice blue hue to compliment the subtle plaid in the suit, but you can't see it. bwahahaha. cheers.
@f-tard....I like the color and fit. But curiousity question, why did you choose to go peak lapel for your second suit?
If the shirt were solid, like a light blue, and the tie was solid, does the PS work better? As long as the whole ensemble isn't too busy, I don't mind the hank, cause my eyes are more drawn to the little pop of color.
I just checked the website for the first time in a few weeks and saw a couple of new copenhagen plaid jackets. I really really wish they would come out with a standard issue navy blazer. Something right down the middle, perhaps London or Lazio fit, regular flap (not hacking) pockets, no ticket pocket, standard notch lapel, in center and double vent. I guess that isn't popular enough in Europe to warrant an "always available" run?
SS does certainly seem to be inconsistent with the sizes they share. I've found emailing customer service to be a good way to fill in measurement gaps.