or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Perhaps suit supply is putting some poly into their fabrics to make up for the ridiculously fast shipment times. That UPS bill can't be cheap. I ordered 2 suits, a sport coat and a belt Tuesday the 17th at 4:33pm EST. It went out in 2 packages both on Wednesday, one at 5:27am from the Netherlands, the other at 5:37pm EST from New Jersey. One package was just delivered (Louisville) and the other is scheduled for today. Can't beat that turnaround.
This is some good shit, and would be even better shit if you tighten that tie.
Yes, no, maybe. Instead of posting to a bunch of anonymous dudes on the internet, how about emailing the company?
52959 + 3 sets of 10 = 52,989
When I googled "us suitsupply clearance" I also did not see any sales, just older items.I wonder if they are having production delays with some of the fall stuff. I've noticed some items have moved into the regular rotation but others have not. And a few items, like the Copenhagen Red jacket, now shows a November ship date when originally it was September.
All your ties would look better if you properly tied the knot. Below this notch this is clean. From the notch to your neck it is a mess. Tighten it up; single dimple.
That burgundy SC was supposed to be available after Sept 8. I was going to order last night, only to find it delayed until Nov 1. dammit.
Not sure about that shirt.....Yo.
Try a size down.
In the mail today was a catalog for Peter Millar. I am only 34. Am I older than I think?