or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Do you guys consider it "vacation" if you're wearing the exact same thing you wear during the week? For me, vacation is swim trunks and a cooler of beer, with no suit or tie in sight.
Where are you wearing these brightly colored pants?
On the contrary, you now have 2 incomes, more to spend on clothes.
You might post this in the tailor's feedback thread. What also doesn't help the problem is the higher buttoning point. You may be better off with the larger size and nipping the waist and hips, but make sure the shoulders aren't too big.
It looks like the lapels are bowing, which is a sign of a too tight chest. Also looks a tad short, but that's a personal preference, and something I know about if you look at my Havana posts above. But the shoulders look to be sitting where they should, and the body looks decent. This is why you should always order multiple sizes and take advantage of their free returns.
Can you offer some brands other than Hugo Boss? This is SF, hook us up with some SF-approved brands.
You may be the only Italian I've ever seen wear charcoal-on-charcoal. Or maybe I just see too many Pitti pictures.
I'm catching up on this label chatter. Are some of you referring to having a label for the cloth? Something like this: mrjester , you said you'd like to have a label when you spend $600 on something. I thought you meant the cloth label to confirm what you're actually buying, which I could see making sense.
Any chance you guys could snap a cloth pic while outside? No biggie if not, but curious what it looks like in natural light.
I have the Napoli navy plain which is a pretty standard issue navy suit. Does anyone have the Napoli blue plain? It appears to be bluer on their site, but curious if anyone has both IRL and can tell me if it's too blue for an office setting.