or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Disagree. Depends on what you're trying to accomplish. To each his own.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/40508/a-visit-to-astor-black/
Buh bye ....... http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2013/08/30/astor-black-shuts-down-declares.html
How long ago did Schottenstein sell?
Go to the gym. Eat more protein.
If what you have is already to flashy, then you may pigeonhole yourself again by purchasing one of the 3 peak lapel suits. Why not a standard issue navy followed by a standard issue mid-grey?I have had a couple of jacket sleeves slimmed. Nothing overly aggressive, but trimmed. I would personally say have it done or send it back. If you keep it and dont' touch the sleeves, you may find yourself unhappy with the jacket every time you put it on, and you won't wear it...
I have wondered about that one too. I have the dark grey napoli, which is their charcoal. Look at the napoli grey houndstooth check. I would say this is your standard lighter shade grey, and the one you quoted is in between. So, not quite charcoal, but not a light/mid grey. 75% grey.
what would that $10k of cost run me retail?
You're right, how dare a business venture attempt to make money? Can you believe the nerve.....I know you are a small business owner, but this sell out commentary runs tirelessly. Wah wah. If you can find a way to make money doing things the artisanal way then more more power to you. But others want to grow as fast as possible and make their money and be done. You can't fault someone for wanting to be a celebrity and make money, the same way they shouldn't fault you...
Let's back up on the fabric discussion for a minute..... seems like a lot of hand wringning over a few one-off jackets. The US site lists 105 suits, only one of which mentions any sort of blend. Is the concern that SS is going to start using more blends and eventually degrade the whole collection? Or is it that these things are listed as pure wool and really the tags are showing differently?