or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Red, white and blue (and charcoal) today. Dos a cero. (sorry betelgeuse)
I'm pretty sure Schottenstein started the business by buying a production facility in China. So he was partially vertical. But you're right, other parts of the chain he was missing.
Awesome. And complete with the "did you really just question my pocket square" look.Is the guy in the middle doing a Fonzie inpersonation? (does he own the company that makes the tie with the 7 on it, or does he just buy the whole collection?)
The rising sunlight really made the lighter shade of this tie pop, but I assure you it is a standard light blue, not electric koolaid. Cheers.
So moral of the story...if you start one of these companies....get it to a decent size and sell. Sell, Mortimer, sell!
Until they start putting the blends into the mainline suits I'm personally not going to worry yet. So far it appears to be in fringe stuff - seasonal jackets and sweaters. Now if they start changing the Napolis, Lazios, et al, that's trouble. On the flip side, I hear they are partnering with Baldwin denim for a special run jean. EDIT: Here they are.
you were an affiliate for a bit, right? do yo have any insights as to what went wrong with the new management team, process, investments, etc?
Shirt is light blue, suit is navy. I'm hungry. (Parking garage lighting should be used more, don't you think? I mean, it's like bathing in milk and honey)
Respond to customer service and point out those differences.
Agree with holdfast, it's workable but not fantastic. Do you have short legs or are you wearing the pants really low? With that small ankle opening you need slimmer shoes. Steam ot or have it pressed too.