or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Perhaps people are giving you grief notsomuch because of your tie color but because you tie them so sloppily.
I'm with this comment. I have a relatively lanky stride, and if my pants are on the minimal break side then they rise up a lot when I walk, and could then appear too short. Most people see me sitting behind a desk or walking. Don't want to look like a flood is coming. I can see it becoming obsessive for some.
Nice of SS, but weird on UPS part? They state they delivered something which you did not receive, and it is the store's fault?
I also just made a purchase with the 20% off. Thanks for posting.
Hopefully someone didn't steal it off your porch. Gotta call UPS.
I bought a banana republic belt on sale for like $25 10 years ago. I wear it 1-3 times per week and it looks nearly new.
but how often are you looking at your belt? Is it so bad that people look at you funny?just askin........................................................................
Let me know how you feel about it being close enough. I'm about to order a pair of knock-around Herring brown suede and will also need a belt.
It's not draping very well through the body which means to me that it's tight. You also have some major collar gap going on. But I don't feel like the shoulders are too bad width-wise. The pants are probably unhemmed which is why the are long. Probably should try the next size up but you still might have the gap, and the arms could be too long.
X-post from the colorful shirt challenge. [[SPOILER]]