or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

My boys have plenty of room in them.
This thread already contains that answer.
I wear a 32 in every pant I own. Turns out, those pants are more like 33-ish inches. Who knew. Anyway, I used Kent's 34 and took off about half an inch. Worked out well. So get whatever size you actually measure.
Peeps won't like that massive triple windsor.
Oh my gawd more patch pockets the internet is gonna melt! Nice look Nii. I like Stitch's patch pockets on that suit. All I see is flaps, flaps everywhere. Change it up from time to time. Rock on.
Is this from the Prada F/W 2005 collection? Hell, they sold for $595. If it sold for that much, it had to have been top of the line leather right? Right?(not a serious post)Back to the program....while I cannot tell the difference between brands, I have found that paying attention to this forum for a good 2 years has at least trained me to notice the attributes of a nicer suit. To Claghorn's point above, the cheaper materials and construction are usually the giveaway...
London tailors are shite. You need to travel to Champaign, Illinois, the fashion capital of the West. Edit: Ever heard of Savile Row?
those measurements can be found here.Does anybody know when the summer items get removed from the website?Historically, when they sell out.