or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Color looks a little different on my screen. The asian model is a little blue-er.The one with the model not wearing a cardigan is for sale in the US and it just arrived at my house. I went home for lunch and took a look. Definitely blue-er than the navy, but not a bright summer blue. I like it.
I ordered that suit over the weekend. I will post pictures of it next to my navy Napoli when I receive it so we can see the colors.Interestingly, I had seen this Lazio plus another similar one on the UK site earlier. I emailed customer service last Tuesday to inquire when it would be available in the US. The day after I saw one of them on the US site, I received a message stating they would be rolled out in February. Go figure.
72,363 + 100 = 72,463
X- from the friday blues challenge: Blue suit, shirt, tie and dots (and boxers and sox). When you have 4yo twins and not much time to hit the gym, you bring the gym home and multi-task! (my junior photographer was laughing too hard to heed my requests to get the punching bag in the picture)
Blue suit, shirt, tie and dots (and boxers and sox). When you have 4yo twins and not much time to hit the gym, you bring the gym home and multi-task! (my junior photographer was laughing too hard to heed my requests to get the punching bag in the picture)
I can't tell if the full collection is up, but the US site definitely has a few new items, including some that I saw on the UK site a few days ago.
I think it also matters where the garment is made. If my memory is correct, they have factories in China and Eastern Europe. QC might be different in each. for example, my first 2 SS suits were purchased about 6 months apart. Same model, same size, different color. One I didn't touch at the tailor, the other I had to have modified.
Is this a suit jacket or SC?
Maiden voyage of my new Henry Carter tie.After vacation and some non-suit work events, I have over 1500 posts to catch up on. Someone please provide me with a bullet point summary. thanks.(kidding) [[SPOILER]]
Would you mind taking a closer up shot of the fabric? I want to see IRL vs their website. thanks!