or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

New ehaberdasher coat. Taking pics in my office is hit or miss with lighting...the color in the bottom picture is a better representation.
Yo Colors are better represented in the 2nd and 3rd pics. Socks were chosen by a couple of 5yo's.
Is Ace on Bardstown Road? How are they to deal with...do they make suggestions? do they listen to you? are they hardheaded about anything? Did you ever try London on Shelbyville Rd? I haven't used the British guys in a while. Most of my recent work has been pretty simple sleeve and cuff length adjustments, for which I use an alterationist up by the Summit because I live over there. British used to be pretty fast but the last thing I had them do (fall 2013) took a lot...
I have a washed green cotton jacket. I have not noticed any rubbing of green onto anything I wear. Then again, I have only worn it with dark selvedge jeans.
+25 = 5,801For you guys who do 100+...how many sets are we talking typically? And do you do them all at once, or a few sets first, a few in the middle, and a few at the end of your workouts?
C Man which tailor did you go with? Our shopping has not improved since you started this thread. But the Scout guys are opening a store in February in NuLu.
If it is noticeable in 3 pictures then it is noticeable in real life. But that wrinkling could just be the drape after being in the box. Let it hang overnight.Your shoulders are each built differently and probably aren't exactly symettrical. To me, the right one looks filled in appropriately, perhaps because it is higher, but the left looks a wee tide wide. Do other jackets look the same? The sleevehead is just a little strong. It's not egregious in any way in my mind.
read this thread, the answer lies within.the answer is probably no.
This worked for me.Man, they still have some stuff on there from about 2009.
+50 = 4,630