or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

I wonder what model this is.
All my red, white, and blue homeys, yell it with me now... I I believe I believe that I believe that we I believe that we will I believe that we will win! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
This new suit again.
Search "blazersuit" on the forum and you'll find some discussion around this topic.
52,259 + 25 + 26 = 52,310
I have noticed them doing this from time to time. Perhaps that jacket is sold on a different continent. Sometimes Europe carries items we don't have access to in the US.
So homeys...I have a wedding question....I know this isn't the normal forum for that, but figured I'd ask real quick.. This weekend I am attending the wedding of a cousin in the rolling hills of south central kentucky (no cousin jokes please). The location is a converted barn that now has events like this. It is located on a horse farm. I was told "casual" is the requested dress. Food is going to be BBQ and miller lite. I have only met the groom about a half a dozen...
/closethread
every brand fits differently.
For that price area you're pretty much stuck with Johnston & Murphy or whatever you would find at Macy's, Zappos, or the like. None of these will be considered "quality" on this forum. The minimum quality anyone here will talk about is Allen Edmonds or Meermin.