or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

13980 + 50 = 14030
Yo
I think this looks like a pretty good start. Maybe a little nip through the body to give it more shape. Length - does it cover your arse?For both of these a tailor should be able to clean up the "back chest" measurement to remove the access fabric behind your armpits and tighten up the chest a little. I don't feel like the shoulders look too wide, at least from the front picture. Maybe run it by a local tailor. What did the Tailor thread say?
Same for me. If I click a link directly to a product, it loads fine. If I click on "jackets and suits" nothing loads, or the load is spotty. Perhaps my culprit is this - at work our browsers are a few releases behind (not netscape, but not the newest firefox or IE), and at work it doesn't load at all. But at home, where my browsers are up to date, I'd say about 25% of the time it just spins.Safari on the iPad is another issue...it crashes constantly.
The shoulder measurement of a 38 Napoli is about 18".Those size advisors are crap. That thing put me in a 44 one time and I am a 38. Just head to the store and give yourself an hour to try stuff on.Is the left shoulder pad overhanging your shoulder? Looks like it might be a smidge.
If you call one store they will be able to look at the inventory of every store in the country.
Hibbity hibbity
Is it a little tight in the back waist, or do you just need to steam the jacket?I think the jacket fits pretty well. It is exactly what Suit Supply is, close enough to classic, but a little more modern. Clean up the pant length and you are good to go.
Put me in the camp saying you need a Long. Sorry to hear you are past 30 days, and altered it. Check those basics first. (hard to do all the time admittedly, as I have a few jackets on the shorter side, both intentionally and not)When you say you think the balance is a little off, because the top button looks closer to the bottom of the jacket than to the top, instead of being 50/50? What you have created is kinda-sorta what everyone is looking for from Suit Supply...a...
Gents - I have been eyeing a suit of this color. I am a banker who handles companies between $10mm and $1B of revenue, across all industries. And I am in Louisville. Do you think this color is too blue for my line or work? That's been my struggle, would I stand out in a bad way in a sea of navy and charcoal... thoughts are welcome.