or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

I would personally pair with brown (like the brown in your tie) or navy pants, but I realize one or both of those decisions would be mocked/ridiculed/flamed/sneered at by some on this board.
I hope he isn't charging you for this...
Sorry I missed this part of the question.....this is a Cottonwork shirt. The collar is what they call a cutaway.
;
The other Havana's I own are a 38L. This one is a 40R. Monkey - the pit-to-pit chest measurement of this is 1" wider. I think for future Kent Wang items I will add a little to the chest. The good thing for SS is that the Napolis is already a little wider in the chest. The bad thing is that I like the Lazio, but wonder if by sizing up the jacket the pants will be too big in the waist. If they do separates it would solve that issue. Ironballs - yes, that's the one.
soft shoulder.
It is actually better in that regard. I need to measure the chest and compare to other jackets.
Indoor office lighting version of the jacket nostalgiaultra posted a few weeks ago. I went up one size for this Havana and like the fit much better than my others.
The way my shoulders and chest are built (I am wider as you look at me from the front compared to my depth as you look at my profile, if that makes sense) I always have a slight bowing issue with every single jacket I have ever worn. When I really stand upright, my shoulders separate the material. I probably should have the chest made slightly larger to combat this. But I like jackets a little trimmer. The lapels also appear to be cut with just a slight curve. And...
I like how the shoulders and sleeves look, but you have some collar gap on the left side. You can see a hint of an X in the fabric around that top button, so probably a touch tight as you mention. Personally, that wouldn't bother me (looking at it, I mean) unless it's too snug on you.