or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

2 modes of thought:1) Order the 38R just to try it out. you may like it better, you may not. Send back if not.2) I think the shoulders fit very well. Shaping through the waist and hips is very easy. also doesn't look like you'd need to do anything to the sleeve length.
Measure a suit that you like, compare to measurements of the product themselves, order the closest match and maybe the next closest.
Rudals/Noodles copycat
I would have a local tailor see if he can help with the collar gap. The pants may lay better at the bottom with a sleeker pair of shoes. (you only get married once, or maybe twice, so don't go el cheapo on the shoes. You NEVER have a reason to wear dress shoes other than 2 weddings per year? At least get an Allen Edmond or Loake for $300 if you can). If you plan to wear THIS shirt......before you alter the jacket sleeves, try moving the buttons of the shirt inwards so...
The "sheesh" was for your comment about not liking the jacket, but you tried to deliver a backhanded compliment anyway. It's the way you worded it that bugged me....came off as a snooty "well I personally, debonair and smashing as I am, would never in all the ages wear that monstrosity. However, it looks quite fitting on you." So are you trying to make him feel good or bad about the choice? 'Tis all I'm saying.
62,000 + 25 = 62,025
I am a fan of those washed out [summer] Boglioli type cotton jackets. And perhaps dude has short arms and this was the best he could do with the tailoring.sheesh
Gangsta
61,540 + 55 = 61,595(includes 5 15-20 second negative holds)