or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

+25 = 4,543
Yo. Chilly out. Gingham doesn't photograph well in my studio, err, office.
umm, try on a bunch of brands until you find one that fits? or try made-to-measure.
+20 = 2,977
I never realized that a ticket pocket was a reason to pop the champagne bottles. Then just get the Sienna and party.Kidding aside, what are you interviewing for? that may be helpful for your questions, if you are actually looking for advice.
In my experience people either notice the ticket pocket or they don't. Obviously when not noticed it doesn't matter. When noticed, you get 3 camps...1 says huh what is that? 1 thinks it is snooty for an interview suit. The last doesn't care.In my opinion, you don't want to do anything that makes you stand out in a bad way. First impressions matter. You want them to see your outfit as proper but not memorable. If you roll in with Tom Ford lapels then you may start in...
You want this suit and either this one or this one.You're not going to want to order a size 32 if you have a 38-39" chest. The chest measurement for a 32 is 38.9". You need the jacket size to be bigger than your body measurement. I wouldn't go lower than a 36 personally.You should also go find the sticky thread about building your wardrobe. It will tell you to stop looking at peak lapels for your interview suits.
What if you pull up the pants a hair and wear sleeker shoes? Might clean up the legs. The coat is a wee short but not hateful. Just don't wear it in a room of 50yo's with dumpy Jos Banks outfits.
+36 = 1,855
+36 = 119,235