or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Gents - Doing a little research project here and looking for help. I am interested in building a list of companies/factories who produce men's suits. Not a list of brands, but the manufacturers themselves. After being on this site for a few years, I've occasionally run across similar lookbooks and samples. For example, it was once mentioned in the Kent Wang thread that the lookbook he uses was the same as found from Andrew Locke, Tiberias, and Proper Suit, (and maybe...
Clarinet doesn't pop molly, he rocks tom ford (-sized lapels)
+40 = 86,755
Then the length is probably ok. rock on.
Where will this suit be worn? Are you a marketing guy at a digital media company? Or are you a junior level CPA at a regional firm? Because to me the answer to the length question depends on the environment it will be worn in.
The answer is....it depends on the brand. Some brands are RTW only, some provide a MTM service. Others will offer full custom on a limited basis. What you're seeing in a photoshoot is most likely RTW with clips in the back to give the appearance of tailoring.
I think I'm generally ok with the suit, though it's hard to look all the way across the room. It's made to be slim, and that's what it looks like on you. Some questions that will let you know what I'd focus on:1) does the jacket cover your arse?2) does the jacket feel tight at the waist or in the arms?3) are the pants squeezing your junk?4) can you squat down without feeling like the pants will rip in the thigh or back?I love the color.
Call any store where you can speak their language and they may be able to ship it to you at home.
+30 = 85,030
yellow pages and yelp.