or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

On the US site, there are 7 different "Havana Blue Plain" jackets. which one?
I would personally get the Grey Faux Uni.I'm not overly thrilled with the fall suits. Many are cool, but I can't wear them where I work. Agree that many would be better as jackets, or those super patterned ones to be worn at Pitti but not standard issue offices. I hope the full collection has a few more basics. I also wish they didn't jack up the price with a vest, let me choose if I want it or if I want to pay less without it.
I will apologize, I didn't realize you were asking about boots. I understand now. I agree with what New Shoes said.
64,995 + 55 = 65,050
for those of you who say that the Napoli thighs are too slim, have you also tried a Lazio? I found that the pants of the Lazio are much trimmer than Napoli in the same size. (disclosure, I am comparing circa mid year 2012 Napoli with F/W 13 Lazio. Perhaps the cut changed).
Kent - any comments on why the 2nd price increase in a year? Is your manufacturer doing less business and has to make up via price? Or are they acting like airlines and charging us for something that used to be standard? just curious.
If you bought a $2,00 pair of custom Lobbs, you'd ask for a rubber sole in case it rains?
Good.Something like this actually happens for me when I really stand up straight with my square shoulders thrown back. Lowering the collar I think will help with the top wrinkles, but the rest, dunno. Look at it this way, how often will you just be standing there motionless?
The count is off by 1...in post 800 gdwilson stated 45 but added 46. I did 30 yesterday, so I'll just add 29.64,063 + 29 = 64,092
Conservative Business Dress