or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

76,700 + 20 = 76,720
One size larger in the Havana...
How often do people order hidden plackets? Every MTM maker offers this option, but I have not once in my life seen it.
Thanks for the Rakuten link. "The translations crack me up: ring slim classic '168' model in panties see three-dimensionally and show beautiful belly', also silhouette is 'legs, legs' specification below the knee straight squint of crotch superficial clean. " Ring runs a size small compared to US and Euro brands, generally? So if I am a 38R US, I should go for a 40? And on this Rakuten site, are they showing Euro sizing? I am guessing they are, as I am looking at a...
If you don't mind me being a dunce, how did you track down this particular shop on Rakuten? Neither A&S Shop nor ASSHOP in the seller search field is working for me.Searching for Ring Jacket also only gives me Cobra Kai looking field jackets.
Problem for we SF people is that it's a million discussions being held by the same 50 people. Until SS sees a massive drop in volume I seriously doubt they change it.If you buy either of these please take pics. My eye can't get past the fuzziness of the online pictures. It's like I'm looking at burlap.
74,500 + 50 = 74,550
Color looks a little different on my screen. The asian model is a little blue-er.The one with the model not wearing a cardigan is for sale in the US and it just arrived at my house. I went home for lunch and took a look. Definitely blue-er than the navy, but not a bright summer blue. I like it.
I ordered that suit over the weekend. I will post pictures of it next to my navy Napoli when I receive it so we can see the colors.Interestingly, I had seen this Lazio plus another similar one on the UK site earlier. I emailed customer service last Tuesday to inquire when it would be available in the US. The day after I saw one of them on the US site, I received a message stating they would be rolled out in February. Go figure.
72,363 + 100 = 72,463