or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Gangsta
61,540 + 55 = 61,595(includes 5 15-20 second negative holds)
JHT652 - agreed, my first thought was to order the next size down to compare. Don't return one until you check both. But I feel you may like the shoulders on the 42 and maybe less alternations. - - - Regarding the outlet, the Dutch site seemed to still have a bunch of really old stuff, back when SS was a little guido-y in its styling. Plus I saw items that I saw on the outlet last time, like those bright colored Washington SCs. I'd rather they wait another 6 months...
X-post from the Friday Challege: Nearly all cotton summer outfit with some SF favs and affiliates - Suit Supply cotton/linen jacket, Cottonwork shirt, Brooks Brothers cotton madras tie, Kent Wang silk PS, JCrew cotton pants and socks, AE hooves.
Nearly all cotton summer outfit with some SF favs and affiliates - Suit Supply cotton/linen jacket, Cottonwork shirt, Brooks Brothers cotton madras tie, Kent Wang silk PS, JCrew cotton pants and socks, AE hooves.
How come none of your lunch pictures included food? Lazy!
Aha. Point taken. Variety in ye old closet.
y u no like light blue striped shirt? just curious, seriously. not good color tones with the light grey suit?
I have an alternationist who runs up to a week turnaround, and a tailor who runs nearly 2 weeks but whom I trust with more sophisticated stuff. In March I swung by the Chicago SS store and their tailors were running 1 day for simple stuff. Spring 2012 in London their board said 4-5 days. So...it depends.