or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

If you are set on wearing black then make it a tuxedo and do it right. Try Suit Supply,
PCK copied me yesterday and I returned the favor here.
If I cut my jackets closer in the waist then you'd see some shape. (and I may adjust that a little on the next go around with KW.)That aside, the tough thing about this whole general issue is that we're trying to make judgment based on a very small set of pictures. Those pictures show a set point in time, not movement like holding a beer, hands in pockets, shooting a bow and arrow, or playing chess in the park. I myself constantly have a bit of a bowing issue with all my...
51,040 + 75 = 51,115
A few more pics of the new KW suit. Lessons learned: 1) increase the chest measurement a hair. 2) Maybe a quarter inch longer pants? 3) Do more leg exercises. 4) Get better lighting in my office.
This newer one looks a little blue-er on my screen than the old. I have been debating getting a second, so if anyone buys the new one and also has the hold, please post a pic with side by side pictures.
Funny, now that you ask that question I can't remember what they used to cost. I am seeing $469 and $499 which is what I think I remember being the norm in the past.
I would personally pair with brown (like the brown in your tie) or navy pants, but I realize one or both of those decisions would be mocked/ridiculed/flamed/sneered at by some on this board.
I hope he isn't charging you for this...