or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

now we are talking about rimjobs? My this has taken a turn for the worse....
Bad ass shoes homey.I am loving these lighter blue jackets for the warmer months. Good stuff.- - -Elephant sighting today
Umm, that's the thing with MTM is that you can make it what you want. If you don't want skin tight, then tell them that. Most of the MTM tailors will listen.
Maybe a little nip to the jacket around the waist if you want some more shape. Do you have the pants rolled? They look completely different between the top and bottom pictures.All the other cuts have trimmer shoulders by about half an inch. I think for this jacket you could simply let out the sides if you decide to keep it.I think they both fit you pretty well. Your own eye has already picked up the button crossing on the Washington. Personally, I don't notice arm...
They used to have a Napoli that was listed as dark gray I think, which I bought circa fall 2011. It might be the same as what they are calling Antra now., which appears to have a little less white speckle.
Not really guidance, but some general thoughts:Wool - definitely get full year use. More standard business-y (even though that color is a lighter blue)Cotton - wrinkles less but I find sometimes they feel a little heavier. If the conference is less formal, then the cotton would be fine.Linen - lightest but wrinkles the most. Ditto on the conference comment.
38,445 + 45 = 38,490
Looks good. Do you by chance also have the standard issue charcoal? I'm looking for a slightly lighter but still fairly dark grey
I hear ya. This is an OTR jacket and yeah it buttons a little higher than on the stuff I get MTM. What you're actually seeing is my big old shiny belt buckle. (for another discussion...)
If you find yourself with the same question in the future, look to your junk folder. The updated order email went to my inbox, but the payment request went to my junk. The emails had been sent within minutes of each other.