or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

Lawdy, didn't realize a navy blazer would cause such a stir. If you are interested, click here for where I bought the exact jacket in question. So this got me thinking, what to do with a shirt like this. In this outfit, I am wearing light grey wool pants and chocolate brown dub monks. The way my office operates, or at least per my condescending boss, a suit without tie is considered casual. But from time to time I get tired of white and blue shirts and wear something...
Anytime you guys get into the specifics of a type of fabric my eyes glaze over and I skip down the page. To me, this is a navy blazer. So would you kindly expand on why worsted and gingham don't jive? Are you saying it looks like I'm wearing a casual shirt with a suit jacket?I should have probably just grabbed a plain TV fold white linen, but I had done that all week. I don't have cream silk, but I see where you're going and agree it's bordering on matchy.
My gingham is shouting.
You don't want black, you want charcoal.
First wearing of my Spier & Mackay OTR shirt. I am 6', 160lbs, broader shoulders (relative to the rest of me) but built like a cross country runner. This is a size 15 in their slim fit model. Here are tucked in and untucked for comparison. My only nitpick after 2 hours of wear is that I wish the collar points were just a hair longer. The collar stands up nicely, but I was fighting keeping one of them inside the jacket lapel. As I mentioned a few posts back, this is...
Pants are definitely tapered. Jacket looks like a good start. What adjustments are you making?
Is this the tobacoo brown jacket that was talked about a few spots ago?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
Why not return it?
I am doing the same, save for the washington. My office finally went a little more casual, so I need to beef up my SC rotation.