or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

+60 +40 +20 = 119,029
Looks pretty good. +1 for lowering the button stance.
Your StyFo customers may rage against the skinnier lapels, but the masses.....might be a different story. Great price range.
Fantastic. Bright yellow to boot.
113,078 + 30 = 113,108
I think what you are describing is a QC issue, not the size advisor. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if the uploaded sizes were off.
Look at the garment measurements and order a few sizes.Where is the seam of the shoulder of the jacket compared to your shoulder? Looks a little big to me. Go to the gym.
Personal opinion is it will be fine. But you may want to think about what rincon said.
I think you could wear it to class, to dinner, to wash your car, to an adult film shoot, to the library, and in each situation look like you were wearing a pretty standard-issue navy blazer.Anything you'd specifically like to know, such as do we worry about patch pockets looking too informal in ____ situation? Or do we feel it should have gold nautical buttons?("link for the lazy" . Ah, kids....)
Seem more S/S to me with all these silk and linen blends. I was personally hoping to see a lowered button stance. The jacket I bought from HY I love, except that the high stance makes the lapels bow (and the chest has plenty of room, so I am chalking it up to button point).