or Connect

Posts by CousinDonuts

X- from the friday blues challenge: Blue suit, shirt, tie and dots (and boxers and sox). When you have 4yo twins and not much time to hit the gym, you bring the gym home and multi-task! (my junior photographer was laughing too hard to heed my requests to get the punching bag in the picture)
Blue suit, shirt, tie and dots (and boxers and sox). When you have 4yo twins and not much time to hit the gym, you bring the gym home and multi-task! (my junior photographer was laughing too hard to heed my requests to get the punching bag in the picture)
I can't tell if the full collection is up, but the US site definitely has a few new items, including some that I saw on the UK site a few days ago.
I think it also matters where the garment is made. If my memory is correct, they have factories in China and Eastern Europe. QC might be different in each. for example, my first 2 SS suits were purchased about 6 months apart. Same model, same size, different color. One I didn't touch at the tailor, the other I had to have modified.
Is this a suit jacket or SC?
Maiden voyage of my new Henry Carter tie.After vacation and some non-suit work events, I have over 1500 posts to catch up on. Someone please provide me with a bullet point summary. thanks.(kidding) [[SPOILER]]
Would you mind taking a closer up shot of the fabric? I want to see IRL vs their website. thanks!
You're right, some is last year's F/W, or staples that are always there. Just checked the UK site and see what you're referring to. I'm hoping they come online soon in 'Murica. I want that solid blue Lazio.
Length is short by pure classical standards. Is it covering your arse? Will you feel conscious about it everytime you wear? If no to the former and/or yes to the latter, might want to consider longer.Also a little bit of bowing of that left lapel.I can't get the EU stuff to load for me in the US....on the US site I see 19 suits in the F/W collection. How many are in what you are calling the full set?
If you want to cater to the SF crowd, then I agree with most of Kulata's suggestions, minus these lapped seams. Buuuuuuuuut, you need to sell to more than just SF or you'll go bankrupt. So let's talk about pockets. While I love patch pockets, I wonder how much they catch on with the general masses. I work in an office that wears suits when seeing clients and sportcoats when not. I am the only person out of about 30 males (ages 24-63) who has a patch pocket SC. I...