or Connect

Posts by bryanayrb

Quote: Originally Posted by w4hagen I have a pair of Warrior hightops, and while I love the way they look the quality is (as expected) unbelievably bad. After wearing the shoes once the canvas was already beginning to get stained from the glue. After wearing them in the rain, I had to sit down for an hour to get the stains out. Also they run about 2 sizes too big. That being said, they may be my most complimented pair of shoes and they look...
on the topic of chinese sneakers cheap too
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Weirdly, although MMM hi's are some of my favorite shoes to look at in pictures, 99 percent of the times I've seen them IRL they look like garbage. Noone knows how to lace them, how to tuck them, how to wear them - and they only work on very slim people, it seems, or else they have a reverse clown shoe effect. Luckily for sq, they seem to work pretty well on him. the black ones dont look at padded as the...
ysl rolling, dbss deerskin distressed, dick ovens, kva 09 f/w folds should be included.. balenciaga and bernard willhelm his too
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieAngel Serious answer: I was joking. Lighten up, francis. you should do standup
Quote: Originally Posted by zheeto Yeah. I have seen in the past some pictures of you (I often lurk and rarely post) and I am convinced we might wear the same jacket size (only I do quite a lot of rowing). Plus, I remember I liked your taste albeit looking at some items, I didn't think I could possibly pull it of. What jackets do you wear? Can you post some links? I forgot to say something about the target price: I'm a broke student (christ) but...
can't believe ppl drop serious $$ for sweatpants
size 1 is for sale on sufu i think. stared at my monitor for a long time before i decided i didn't need to drop 350 on another pair of sneakers
Quote: Originally Posted by 7_rocket Why would you sell it if it was warm? because it wasn't warm, it was hot for me in toronto weather i could survive just fine in a wool coat by layering a bit and wearing a scarf/hat/gloves.. my body doesn't feel cold at all if i worked as a snow shoveller or bouncer or something then i'd repurchase
Quote: Originally Posted by Find Finn They have different models for different purposes, the chiliwack etc. is design for an urban environment and is therefore not as warm as the expedition ones, I have a couple of their jackets in different models and they are perfect for the Scandinavian winter and one of them is a Canadian market one, so I don't really see the problem. What does Arc'teryx Veilance retail for in Canada? i sold my...