or Connect

Posts by bryanayrb

stared at a pair of margiela velvet blue replica lows in my cart on yoox for a while before i realized how unnecessary they are they're 175 on yoox in 40 & 41 if anyone has small feet
Quote: Originally Posted by spagett I haven't found anything exactly what I want yet so I can't show you many pictures or any that are great - but basically I just want shoes that are kind of insane and a little silly, but still sufficiently restrained in their design that they aren't overpoweringly loud and gaudy. http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...d935lyyyyd.jpg The color scheme appeals to me as does the construction; nothing is too loud or...
i'm not laughtering japanese rarely wear "japanese shoes" so how about you show us a picture of something you like
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one One guy had a tailor straighten his DR sleeves out, getting the curve out of them; the end result is the forearm is just really tight and the sleeve end does not have the graceful flare that you normally get from my pattern. http://toj.pixi.me/v/toj2_3/43621373...47b_o.jpg.html are you talking about shinchrono? i know i had mine done by you guys in a similar tapered sleeve.. i get the graceful flare...
haha bitches be sippin on cass and hite and aeglus drinkin soju from the bottle
think he's talking about mustachio back there
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense ^ one problem with Nobu and one with shipping. Of course everything's going to get taken care of but it is a bit of a hassle. I will use him again but just wanted to let people know there may be some hiccups. yeah i had a minor hiccup dealing with nobu but hide fixed it up quicktime. i'm still gonna support them because they always correct every issue.
looks fine imo. those are where my sleeves sit on my DR and I never really though twice about it
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug lol. wouldn't really level the playing field much at all. The same people who dress well with expensive clothes would still dress better for the most part. If people find they're super struggling to look good on the cheap, having more money wouldn't really change much other than having more expensive clothes. Though could probably just buy a mannequin or runway look which would make it easier this is the...