or Connect

Posts by bryanayrb

size 1 is for sale on sufu i think. stared at my monitor for a long time before i decided i didn't need to drop 350 on another pair of sneakers
Quote: Originally Posted by 7_rocket Why would you sell it if it was warm? because it wasn't warm, it was hot for me in toronto weather i could survive just fine in a wool coat by layering a bit and wearing a scarf/hat/gloves.. my body doesn't feel cold at all if i worked as a snow shoveller or bouncer or something then i'd repurchase
Quote: Originally Posted by Find Finn They have different models for different purposes, the chiliwack etc. is design for an urban environment and is therefore not as warm as the expedition ones, I have a couple of their jackets in different models and they are perfect for the Scandinavian winter and one of them is a Canadian market one, so I don't really see the problem. What does Arc'teryx Veilance retail for in Canada? i sold my...
mmm his are the new lavinz eh? i sold my 41s for $200 6 months ago in pretty good condition.. can't imagine dropping full retail on them
who the fuck is gonna cook this shit for you pending meteorape
dior 19cm toj dr toj0 ysl nomade geller josephs
this is fake right
unless you're a bouncer or you're being exposed to the cold for 1 hour+ per day i wouldn't buy a canadian market goose... shits just too damn warm with anything except a t-shirt
might buy those black mids and sharpie the stupid number
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Fits like dub taps I think, boxy and true. I wish that shit fit slim or else I'd own a bit of it, this piece is even at a fair price at 815 before fee's. If I had not just bought that Junya I'd have strongly considered this. pretty much, i tried soph stuff on in HK and it was boxier than usual although the pieces i tried were in JP sizing... dunno about the yoox stuff