or Connect

Posts by bryanayrb

Quote: Originally Posted by slappy Im trying to decide what size I should get in the bomber. I wear a Large in Epaulet and gant rugger shirts. According to the Epaulet website the chest for a Large is 21 inches. http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...am-Lawn/Detail So what size should I get in the leather jacket? Im unclear how much larger a jacket has to be. Should I go for the 21.5 or the 22 inch chest (size 48,...
prolly old navy or gap or wal-mart has dat jawn
Quote: Originally Posted by Lothar You know all those Asian folks who sell cheap crap from Pyongyang on eBay where everything is tight? I'll bet they have some. Problem is, I don't know how to find them. it's gonna cost about the same with shipping and might not even get to your house by halloween
Quote: Originally Posted by w4hagen I have a pair of Warrior hightops, and while I love the way they look the quality is (as expected) unbelievably bad. After wearing the shoes once the canvas was already beginning to get stained from the glue. After wearing them in the rain, I had to sit down for an hour to get the stains out. Also they run about 2 sizes too big. That being said, they may be my most complimented pair of shoes and they look...
on the topic of chinese sneakers cheap too
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Weirdly, although MMM hi's are some of my favorite shoes to look at in pictures, 99 percent of the times I've seen them IRL they look like garbage. Noone knows how to lace them, how to tuck them, how to wear them - and they only work on very slim people, it seems, or else they have a reverse clown shoe effect. Luckily for sq, they seem to work pretty well on him. the black ones dont look at padded as the...
ysl rolling, dbss deerskin distressed, dick ovens, kva 09 f/w folds should be included.. balenciaga and bernard willhelm his too
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieAngel Serious answer: I was joking. Lighten up, francis. you should do standup
Quote: Originally Posted by zheeto Yeah. I have seen in the past some pictures of you (I often lurk and rarely post) and I am convinced we might wear the same jacket size (only I do quite a lot of rowing). Plus, I remember I liked your taste albeit looking at some items, I didn't think I could possibly pull it of. What jackets do you wear? Can you post some links? I forgot to say something about the target price: I'm a broke student (christ) but...
can't believe ppl drop serious $$ for sweatpants