or Connect

Posts by bryanayrb

Quote: Originally Posted by Lane lookbook.nu nuff fuggin said all the top looks are just of good photographers..most of the looks are consisted of H&M/zara garbage.... ya you hate but at least those kids know how to wear shitty clothes so it looks decent a lot of people here can barely size themselves
Quote: Originally Posted by auc2mic How would a pre-soak prevent crotch blowouts? water strengthens the fibres or some shit
patch from inside
is there a reason you tucked (? kinda) one of the boots
korea: starcraft and k-pop. what more do u need
Quote: Originally Posted by lynch_king failed at flipping it huh? yeah dude i even made my grandma camp out and no one would buy my shit on ebay for 3x the price
if anyone wants the black tux in 36r/32w or the black derbies in 8/41 and you're in toronto, let me know. buy me a venti vanilla bean latte from starbucks and u take it for retail tomorrow =)
usps is the only form of shipping i will accept to canada because it gets handled by canada post (who are lenient on brokerage charges) fedex/ups/dhl all put their big customs dick up your ass more than 75% of the time
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol drew is really fucking bad at taking hints > you want blistered lamb everyone knows
Quote: Originally Posted by canstyleace After talking yesterday to an SA at the y/b location and learning that this location wasnt going to control access to the mens line I decided to go this morning, showed up around 08:01 and just walked right in, they didnt have the sweatpants there but I picked up the navy tux jacket+slacks, love it!, everything else was gone by 8:30 so from there I said fuck it and headed down to eaton and managed to snag the other...