or Connect

Posts by bryanayrb

soloist sizing is pretty random though, i have pieces ranging from xs to m.
shipping included to us/canada, intl pm please Size: 1 (Small) Condition: Used - Excellent Materials: 100% Cotton Origin: Japan Measurements (cm): Shoulder - 41 Chest - 47 Length - 67 Sleeves - 62 Description: -Distressed navy cotton (jacket appears closer to grey) -4 pocket configuration -Waist adjusting buttons -Concealed placket
shipping included to us/canada, intl pm please Size: Medium (Fit like Small) Condition: Like new Materials: 100% Cotton Origin: Turkey Measurements (cm): Shoulder - 45 Chest - 49 Length - 61 Sleeves - 62 Description: -Pigment dyed cotton sweatshirt -Signature "PACCBET" graphic -Ribbed elasticated neckline, cuff and hem
shipping included to us/canada, intl pm please Size: 44 (Fit slim 46 as well) Condition: Used - Excellent Materials: 100% Calf Leather, 100% Cupro Lining Origin: Japan Measurements (cm): Shoulder - 42 Chest - 48 Length - 65 Sleeves - 62 Description: -Classic A-2 Flight Bomber style -Smooth black calf hide -Ribbed cuffs and hem -Collar hook fastener -Hidden zipper placket -Side zipper pockets -Front button pockets
upgraded muji basically
geller frames are fine for both, hence all the frames usually coming in both sunglasses and regular lens variety. i have a pair of geller david's that ive swapped to sunglasses and regular lens back and forth, just make sure you go to a reputable optometrist / vision shop.
probably all based on luck... even the ones are yjp/rak disappear pretty fast at prices close to retail. i'd say just proxy a new one to save yourself the trouble - you won't regret it.
it retails for 41k yen + tax.
yeah you're probably right - i retract my statement on not stretching. that being said i wouldn't rely on stretching a pair of kangaroo visvims.. buy the right size : )