or Connect

Posts by Bingham

Recently listed on eBay- Levis x Filson Hunter Trucker Jacket in Otter Green - size Medium. Open to offers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/292002983850?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I wear an 11D in most boots (10.5 in Alden Indy) and went with a 10G for the craftmans. They are a Christmas gift from the wife so I've only tried them on at this point but fit is good for me. Can't wait to wear these in soon!
BootsOnline is great- ordered Comfort Craftmans in Rum- shipped the next day and to the US in 4 days!
Yeah, that would drive me crazy. I ordered some Bounty Hunters a few years back and I had to send them back due to variations with the shape of the stacked heels (actually had to send them back another time because the pull tab on one of them torn in half after my first attempt to put on the boot...)
Handmade in Maine- traditional true moccasin construction 1-eye, slip-on Camp Moc from Eastland Peanut suede leather from Horween Cushioned leather socklining Rawhide laces, made in the USA Genuine leather welt Rubber camp moc outsole Heel Height: 5/8" Size 10.5 D Pre-owned in excellent condition- they come in the original box w/ original tags. These retail for $310. Asking $110 USD + shipping. Ships from CONUS- would prefer to ship domestic but would entertain other...
newbie to RM Williams here- I'm looking to upgrade from my Blundstones and had a quick question: I am wanting something dressier than the Blunnies and with a narrower toe box- can anyone speak to the Turnouts? Are they as wide as the Gardener? Not sure if I want to go as narrow as the Craftsman, but perhaps.
Looking to trade this size small FW15 Work Shirt in Royal Houndstooth for the same shirt in Medium if possible. I love it, but it runs a bit smaller than the size small chambray work shirt I purchased a couple of years earlier. Would be interested in selling as well. Excellent used condition.
I'm looking to buy the Filson Mackinaw Cruiser in the red plaid- size 38 in the classic fit or Medium in the Seattle fit.
So I have a pair of the camp mocs that I purchased through a retailer in Atlanta. I'm interested in getting a pair of the Sporting Clays Chukkas and wanted to know if the tan color listed on the Russell website is the tan suede that is often shown in pictures online. Can anyone confirm this?
Bump. $100 (domestic shipping included).