or Connect

Posts by Bingham

newbie to RM Williams here- I'm looking to upgrade from my Blundstones and had a quick question: I am wanting something dressier than the Blunnies and with a narrower toe box- can anyone speak to the Turnouts? Are they as wide as the Gardener? Not sure if I want to go as narrow as the Craftsman, but perhaps.
Looking to trade this size small FW15 Work Shirt in Royal Houndstooth for the same shirt in Medium if possible. I love it, but it runs a bit smaller than the size small chambray work shirt I purchased a couple of years earlier. Would be interested in selling as well. Excellent used condition.
I'm looking to buy the Filson Mackinaw Cruiser in the red plaid- size 38 in the classic fit or Medium in the Seattle fit.
So I have a pair of the camp mocs that I purchased through a retailer in Atlanta. I'm interested in getting a pair of the Sporting Clays Chukkas and wanted to know if the tan color listed on the Russell website is the tan suede that is often shown in pictures online. Can anyone confirm this?
Bump. $100 (domestic shipping included).
Bump. Price Drop: $120 - includes domestic shipping
Gently used, with light fading. Worn sparingly for six months. They were hemmed to a 32" inseam. These have plenty of life left in them. Type 130, dip-dyed in woad. Really beautiful indigo color, will age fantastically. Slim/straight fit. Tender size 3, which translates to: Waist: 16" Inseam: 32" Knee: 9.5" Leg opening: 8" Front Rise: 11.25" Upper-thigh: 11.75" For reference: http://www.hickorees.com/brand/tender-co/product/type-130-slim-fit-woad-dyed-jeans
Bump. Price drop: $230
I have a navy 3a in the marketplace if you're interested. pit to pit is just at 19".
Bump. Price drop $245