or Connect

Posts by Bingham

So I have a pair of the camp mocs that I purchased through a retailer in Atlanta. I'm interested in getting a pair of the Sporting Clays Chukkas and wanted to know if the tan color listed on the Russell website is the tan suede that is often shown in pictures online. Can anyone confirm this?
Bump. $100 (domestic shipping included).
Bump. Price Drop: $120 - includes domestic shipping
Gently used, with light fading. Worn sparingly for six months. They were hemmed to a 32" inseam. These have plenty of life left in them. Type 130, dip-dyed in woad. Really beautiful indigo color, will age fantastically. Slim/straight fit. Tender size 3, which translates to: Waist: 16" Inseam: 32" Knee: 9.5" Leg opening: 8" Front Rise: 11.25" Upper-thigh: 11.75" For reference: http://www.hickorees.com/brand/tender-co/product/type-130-slim-fit-woad-dyed-jeans
Bump. Price drop: $230
I have a navy 3a in the marketplace if you're interested. pit to pit is just at 19".
Bump. Price drop $245
it would be really swell if US stores would sell Inverallan...
Hi- sorry for the delayed response. Per End Clothing, this is a size Medium. Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 19.25" Back: 25.25" Shoulder: Raglan Arm: 16.5" Let me know if you have any other questions!
Still available. Price drop: $255.