or Connect

Posts by habitant

exactly. kinda run into the problem when going to the city for fun.. 'oh fuck, we gotta stop at roden grey to pick up some clothes for me'
I live an hour away from Vancouver, and I still order online all the time. Generally I'll go there every few weeks or so, and try shit on. Then contemplate and order later.
I recall it was November. Supposedly it'll go ahead. Not sure how much stuff will be there since a lot of the last seasons stuff was made in Japan.
You claimed they were 'painted on' well.. then there's pressure.
dude, it's cone white oak denim... it stretches a lot. Within a week those things will be loose all around.So.. Buy 1" smaller than your actual waist size.
size down, cone stretches like a motherfucker.
why are you selling? If you had a large i'd buy.
You should just stop by blueowl in seattle and pick up those triple works like i recommended
Figured here is a good spot to ask, looking for wings and horns hoodies and sweaters in L. If anyone is already sick of their polartec duffle i'd take that too.
hah, last time i wore my cargos was with training boots as well.. I'm 6' 170 pounds and I found the medium (which i bought) a bit on the big side.