or Connect

Posts by habitant

Hardly used, p2p 22".
Bought at Roden Gray last year, didn't get much wear, looks new.
Virtually new RRl shirt, worn maybe twice, no washes or anything. Size M, p2p 22". New price was something stupid like 275$
Alright, bought these in Spring this year from Goodhood. Basically sold out everywhere within days in this size. Size Large, new price was 95$.
Alright, this thing is tagged as an XL but probably fits closer to a M. P2P 21.25. This jacket is super light, can be used as a warm weather jacket, or to layer with a waterproof shell or something along those lines. Bought new at Haven a few years ago for 500$. MEASUREMENTS! Pit to Pit: 21.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit to Cuff: 20" Overall Length: 27.5"
Up for grabs is a BNWT Isogon jacket size M. I have too many waterproof jackets, so this one has to go. Retailed for 450$.
I'll chime in and say that I always have a wonderful experience when I go to Blackbird Seattle. They stock a nice range of clothing so they appeal to any budget. I think that the complete inventory is pretty cohesive.
Made in Australia from organic cotton, from FW 09 I believe. P.A.M still used quality materials and construction back then. Hardly worn, looks brand new.
Here's a picture of the cars I drove the other day.. Supposedly a video and photo shoot of me driving will be sent out within a few weeks.
I don't know.. the arctic boots in black were better imho.