or Connect

Posts by habitant

Great condition, a tiny bit of denim staining on them, but that's reflected in the price. Fully waterproof with gore-tex membrane. Fits size 11 or 44.
Just picked these up from Japan for about 400$. Sadly they are a bit too small for me, they measure 16" in the waist. Features specially developed cotton marble fabric which has a soft feel but is durable.
White Mountaineering big check shirt size 3 for sale. Hardly worn as this is too big for me, this would fit a proper large (21.75 p2p). Retailed for almost 600$. Features corduroy inserts, 3d pockets, pleated back, cloth covered buttons etc. Really nice shirt, needs to be worn more.
Pretty much brand new current season Black Duffle jacket from Wings + Horns. The Polartec is a thin material inside the jacket to maintain body heat. I suppose it works pretty well. Retailed for 450$. Size L.
Whoah.. back the truck up!Although I do agree with you.
jeans look fine
Instead of buying expensive jeans you should upgrade your crappy flooring!
I thought it looks like Vancouver
the 'pants' (not sweatpants) have an elastic cuff, meaning they naturally sit like that. I just got these in yesterday and trying to find new ways to work them into my wardrobe.
First WAYWT.