or Connect

Posts by habitant

Has anyone been to a book reading before? David Mitchell will be here on Friday, is it worth an hour drive to go see him?
Bought these at Haven this summer for something ridiculous like $350, worn once. Deadlifts and squats make it so these don't work anymore. What's different about these is that these jeans feature a really heavy taper, modified by LVC to resemble a real Vintage pair from some Cowboy. (whatever, slim jeans are popular right?) Sizing information: Waist: 17.5 Front Rise: 11.5 Thigh: 12 Knee: 8 Hem: 7
These are the Diemme X Slam Jam Special Edition Roccia Vet Hikers. These cost around 600$ new, bought direct from Slam Jam, have been work around 10 times. Like new.
These are the Tanino Lows in thick reverse leather, compared to other sneakers the leather used on these is more similar to that used on boots.. The quality on these sneakers is amazing, they feel much more substantial than Common Projects, even though they are made in the same factory. I bought these new, and worn them once, consider these like new. 9.5/10
These are used Common Projects Tournament Low in the rare 'warm gray' colour. I bought these a few years ago and have worn them max 30 times. I would rate these shoes as a 7/10, still lots of life left in these.
These are the Limited Edition APC X Diemme chukkas, this is the first collaboration between the two brands,I also own the Diemme Veronas, which are the winter chelsea style boot similar to this shoe. I wear them all the time. I bought these as a summer alternative, but they have received no wear. The leather is the softest and most lush deer leather I've ever felt, the quality on this shoe is extremely high, and they are also very comfortable. They are a size 44, which...
These are BNIB Trickers Keswick Brogues. Bought from Inventory for $550 + taxes and what not. I looked all over the internet and felt I could fit this shoe, however they are a bit small on me. I'm a true 11 in most shoes
My favourite all time pair of jeans are the Triple Works x Blue Owl tapered fit. Was cleaning out the closet today and found them. Sadly I've outgrown for them now. For anyone here with a 33 waist, these things are insane..
Sweater looks like a nice comfy pickup. I don't mind the graphic.If you haven't been to Vancouver yet, it's worth a visit, I'm there probably once a month
Real McCoy is unreal. You really have to feel it to believe it. Post some pics of the sweat if you have a chance.If anyone can find me this jacket: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-vector/008-201401310224/ in an L, I would be eternally thankful.