or Connect

Posts by habitant

Looking for EG shorts, specifically on sale. Are any places doing sales?
In the secured underground parking lot of the marriott. The entire thing was caught on camera. My insurance deductible is $300, but doesn't cover any stolen items.
My brand new car was broken into Friday night, stolen was: -my wife's purse -Stone Island Ghost Jacket -Engineered Garments Jacket If anyone in Vancouver sees a homeless person with either of these pieces, please kick the shit out of them.
They're just moving
Fwiw, Maastricht is one of the nicest cities to visit in holland. Who's going to the grand opening of havens new shop Friday?
Sized Large. Runs a bit small like APC does. worn 3 or 4 times, great summer shirt.
Sized Large, runs small. Worn maybe 3 or 4 times total. Very light weight, perfect for summer.
Really sad to see this one go. This is the ultimate summer, warm weather shirt. Unfortunately (and i'm pretty upset about this) it doesn't fit anymore. This one is sized Large, and should work for anyone with a 43 or 44 chest.
Imported this from Japan, sadly it's too small. Original price was around a $100. Size Large.
NWOT. Bought at context and never wore it.. Size M, but fits more like a large. Originally $185.