or Connect

Posts by habitant

Picked this up last Summer. I'm also selling the F/W version of these, the difference between the 2 is the contrast hem and the weight of the wool. Never got around to wearing them as they are a bit small on me. It hurts to accept that fact and let the pants go. They are wonderfully constructed with the greatest care. The fit is loose without being baggy, the wool fabric has a nice weight to it and it simply oozes quality. MSRP on these is $575. These are sized 34 and I...
This shirt was bought at Haven, it is a heavy weight terry material, partially lined inside. Size is XL, fits more like a Large. P2P: 22" S2S: 18" Sleeve: 20" Length: 27"
Bought these from Jay at Blueowl a few years back. I have the indigo pair as well, this one fit slightly smaller so I never got around to wearing it much. These were new $275, and widely considered by denim enthusiasts to be the BEST slim denim around. These are becoming more and more difficult to find, especially in this size. Size 33: Waist: 17" Rise: 10" Thigh: 12" Knee: 8" Hem: 7"
Bought this at End, wrong size. Cost to much to return so now it's up for grabs. BNWT, size Large P2P: 21 S2S: 17.5" Overall length: 26"
These are NWT Bedford pants from LVC. Picked these up from Haven, but never wore them. Basically new and fit slim. Would work for a 32 as well. Size 34x32 Waist: 17" Rise 12" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9" Hem: 7.5"
Picked this up last fall. Never got around to wearing them as they are a bit small on me. It hurts to accept that fact and let the pants go. They are wonderfully constructed with the greatest care. The fit is loose without being baggy, the wool fabric has a nice weight to it and it simply oozes quality. MSRP on these is $575. These are sized 34 and I would say that they are true. Waist: 17" Rise: 15" Thigh: 13" Knee: 9" Hem: 8"
I picked up this extremely limited edition T-shirt at Nomad last fall. Due to the nature of the fabric there is absolutely no stretch to this shirt, and it is a bit small on me so I never got around to wearing it. Size Large P2P: 21" S2S: 17" Overall length: 26.5" Basically brand new.
They do those with jerseys too
Also, Alex, those reversible coats probably weigh 10 pounds, they are definitely winter weight.Then I did well right?
You can get them at inventory, or from the factory in germany.