or Connect

Posts by 123abc123

LB
^there all gonezo
Trippy aint it?
LB
1hr and its gone.
/\ I wish I could keep it, but if i get the $ it's worth I would rather invert it in something with a higher yield. Its posted up on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320906432447#ht_1172wt_1391
SZ: 39 or small 41 [the heel to toe measures: 11.2 inches]. I wish I could keep them, but they don't fit -.-. Picture's and boots are from another seller and they'r condition has not changed from the day I got them. Will ship with tracking number and insurance.
SZ: 39 or small 41 [the heel to toe measures: 11.2 inches]. I wish I could keep them, but they don't fit -.-. Picture's and boots are from another seller and they'r condition has not changed from the day I got them. Will ship with tracking number and insurance.
Up for grabs: XS Rick Owens High Neck Black Lamb Leather. In mint condition, and in cleaners bag currently. Here are some pictures previously posted in the WAYWT thread. Will ship from CA, with tracking number and insurance.
SZ. 41 fits like a 39. [the heel to toe measures: 11.2 inches] Probably seen these around they'r sick as hell... they just dont fit me. Pic's from the previous owner, still in the same condition. Will ship with insurance and tracking number.