or Connect

Posts by Understatement

How is the XIM Last compared to the INCA? Its not listed in this thread
The User "Kamil" at the London Lounge posted this picture in a Thread about Shell Cordovan: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/carmina1.jpg/ Its the Carmina wholecut in cordovan, how do yall like the creases?
Love them! As this season is coming to an end, does Carmina offer Sales at all? What Shoes are usually on Sale?
Carmina Double Monk INCA 7,5 fits well very tight as i like it, which size in Wholecut on the Rain last? The Rain Last is more slim, so would you suggest go up to 8 or stay with 7,5 as in the Incas?
I really like the Carmina Monks in the Inca Last but I'm not sure about my size. My feet are 26,5 cm long, but have wide feet and a high instep. I have some experiences with Edward Green, although it was really difficult to find some EGs that fit me well. I have a 8 E in the EG Farringdon. With the Slip Ons Belgravia apparently I have a 8F, the 7 1/2 F fit me in the width but was too short I think, as I dont know how much they would break in and strech a little bit. With...
too bad im only from monday to wednesday in London :/
Hello Gentlemen, where can I find Carmina Shoes in London? Especially Im interested in the Monks Inca Last. I can not order online, because I dont know my size. In Edward Green 888 I have UK 7 1/2 in the Oundle I have UK 8, what size would be equal for the Inca Last?
If you see the oundle anywhere else than Jermynstreet in London please let me know
Oundle
thanks so far, has somebody else an idea?